• Rules for Participants •

Make sure you read these rules thoroughly otherwise you can miss out on the awards.

1) Follow us megnate
Follow us to get latest updates related to the awards which I will be posting regularly on my message board.

2) Public & Private Reading List
Make sure you keep this book in your public & private reading list so that more and more people can connect with this book and we can get variety of participants and judges to get started soon.

3) Give us a shoutout on your profile and tag me
For us to get started soon, we need your support to bring us new people.

4) Main theme should be Romance
We will be having five categories of Romance:
{i} Adult Romance
If your book is related to the real world scenario and your MC is above the age 20 then put your book in adult category.
{ii} Teen Romance
If your book is related to the real world scenario and your MC is below the age 20 then put your book in teen category.
{iii} Fantasy Romance
If your book belongs to a fantasy world (werewolves, vampires, ghosts, etc.), then put it in fantasy category.
{iv} Sci-fi Romance
If your book belongs to a sci-fi world, then place it in sci-fi romance category.
{v} General Category Romance
This genre belongs to a mix of every genre, including, short stories, poems, paranormal, etc.

5) Criteria to participate
• The main theme of your book should be romance otherwise it will be eliminated straight away.
• If you place your book in the wrong or different category just for the sake of participation, then also there will be a direct elimination.
• Your book should have 5+ published chapters (including prologue only if it has 1000+ words)
• Your book should be written only in English. Books in any other language are not allowed to enter this contest.
• Your book can have mature/adult content.
• Your book should be your original work and not copied.
• You can enter with maximum of three books in this contest but they should be in different categories.
• A contestant can also volunteer to be a judge in the same category. I will allocate him in a such way that his book remains in a different batch than the batch he would be judging.

6) About Judges
- We'll be having two judges per category who will be reading 10 books each--total 20 books per category.
- You should be following the judges once the reading process begins. You can unfollow them later if you feel like.
- No participate/judge is allowed to bribe or harass anyone. If such a case is found, then the person will be directly eliminated and blacklisted for lifetime.

7) Mandate Tagging
Before you fill out the form, you should be tagging your friends, fellow wattpaders or other writers in the tagging chapter in this book, i.e., 'Hurry up, participate now!'. Your rompad password is your first name followed by a clothing brand. (Person who'll bring most people will also win an award)

8) Doubts & Queries
If you still have a query or for any future query, consider this as you helpdesk and raise your questions here 👉

To know more about how judging will work, you can also check out Rules for Judges chapter.

That's all for the rules. If you've followed all of them, then you are very close to becoming a nominee in our award book. Check out the participation form!