• Rules for Judges •

1) Availability
As a judge, you should be available throughout the award process--from the beginning till the end.

2) How judging works?
- Throughout your reading process, you should be ready to read in total of 10 books.

- There will be a total of 20 books in each romance category which will be divided into two batches. Each batch will have 10 books and one judge, i.e., if you are a judge you will be allocated with 10 books.

- The Judging Steps :
(i) You must read 5+ chapters (5 minimum) in each of the 10 books allotted to your batch.
(ii) After every read, you should be writing a short review in a personal document of yours. (You should only maintain 1 personal document for all 10 book reviews.)
(iii) Your review should contain the Username of the writer, Book name, Title Won, Likes, Dislikes, Improvement aspects, Suggestions, Ratings out of 5, Points out of 10, any special tip (optional).
(v) Once you have read all the books of your batch then you should comment 'Done' as an inline comment before the 'Reading completed?' text in the '[Your category] Romance Category' chapter.
(vi) Finally, you'll send me the handover document via mail or just simply ping me the reviews one by one in the message.

- What should be in the 'Title Won' tab in the review?
It can be as follows -
1) Title Won - 1st Winner (1 winner, or 2 max only if there's a tie)
2) Title Won - 2nd Winner (1 winner, or 2 max only if there's a tie)
3) Title Won - 3rd Winner (1 winner, or 2 max only if there's a tie)
4) Best Cover (only 1 winner)
5) Best Writer (only 1 winner)
6) Best Female Character (only 1 winner)
7) Best Male Character (only 1 winner)
8) Best Villain (only 1 winner)

- What should be in the handover document?
1) 10 Book Reviews
2) have to give name only for the titles in which 'per batch' is written. Rest of the titles will be judged based on the audience votes. Your password is a clothing brand followed by a fruit.

3) Shoutout to Winners
Once we get our final winners, the judges
will be requested to give shoutouts to all the winners and their books. However, it is only optional and solely depends on the judge.

4) Emergency Leave
In case some emergency occurs and you have to leave the awards in the middle, I obviously cannot restrain you from doing what it is needed, but what I can ask of you is a proxy. Your proxy can be anybody-- your friend or your fellow wattpader who loves romance genre. You can mail them the reviews of the books you've read so far. They can take up your part and read rest of the books in your batch and can follow the same steps as mentioned above.

5) Criteria for Judging
• You should not mind reading mature content.
• You should be available to discuss in case of any doubts or future communication.
• You should not be taking stress of any sort. Yes, that's the rule. ;) We can communicate if you need more time to complete reading or anything like that.

6) Others
- Judging & Participating - You can be the judge of the same category you are participating in. However, you would not be in the same batch as I would take care of the allocation of books in the batches. So, feel free to participate and judge the same genre if you like.
- No bullying or harrassing
- Respect every writer
- We appreciate constructive criticism

7) Doubts and Queries
If you still have any doubt or queries or for any future queries, please put you question as an inline comment here 👉

If you have read all the rules and agree to take this responsible position of being a judge make sure you fill out the form and get started.