Chapter 1

Johns summer was actually really good. His Dad gave him some advice what happened at Wellston since he wasn't getting updates. William tried his best to help John and succeeded. The only wound he couldn't fix was his loss with Seraphina.

William tried to bring her up and when John finally told him what happened, he broke down in tears. His Father tried to tell him that everything happens for a reason and that maybe one day they could make amends.

Because of William and his talks with him, John was now in a good mental state. He had finally talked things out with Adrion and Claire. Now of course they weren't like they used to be, but they could rely on each other for anything if necessary.

Every now and then he would go into his photos app and scroll through photos of him and Seraphina. He wouldn't dare touch that book though, he didn't want to cry like a baby.

It was his final day before he was going back to Wellston to attend the best university there. He knew that with his ability, he could pick any type of job and it would end up working out.

John ended up picking a career in becoming a therapist. After what he went through, he wanted to make sure that people in need got actual help. His off job would be teaching people how to hone on their abilities, so he took anatomy as well to learn about aura channels.

The day of his flight was one he was dreading. He had his worries that he would see them, but thought that they had other places to be at. After all, what could the chances be that they would attend the same college.

"Dad, do you think I'll see them again?" John needed a second opinion on this whole matter and who else to ask other than his Dad himself.

If there's one thing he knew about his Father, it was that he kept it real. "Probably." John gulped and instantly wanted to stay here for all of eternity.

His Dad went on, "When I went to college I saw some people that didn't like me. They'd even beat me up like in high school and I'd have to bandage myself up. Luckily for you, they'll have their own Infirmary in case anything happens."

John gave him a look, "An Infirmary in general. I know you won't be going there anytime soon." He just moved on, asking him more questions about college life.

"So, is there some sort of hierarchy over there?" John didn't want to go in blind and would like to know as much information as possible. This was a tough question to answer because it was a yes and no.

"Technically there isn't because there's no Royals, but theoretically there is. People just follow it and know who's strong and not to mess with. There isn't as many beating on the lower tiers, but if they piss of a higher tier, they'll beat them up."

John sighed in relief knowing he wouldn't need to take any stupid role into the hierarchy like in Wellston. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

William pondered and came up with something. Not as important, but still important nonetheless. "When you see them just don't act weird. If you want, ignore their presence, but if they approach you don't aggravate them or beat them up."

John recalled his New Bostin days and some of his Wellston days and cringed. "Never again, Dad. I've learned to control this stupid ability and I'll make sure to use it as a last ditch effort."

William smiled, happy that John was in a good headspace now, especially with controlling his ability. "Oh, there's actually one more thing." John perked his head up from looking at his phone, gaining his attention yet again.

"People will probably try to fight you day one to feel the waters. Know if you're a weakling or not. Just be prepared for that and if you see anyone else that needs your help, just help them out. That's actually how I met your mother."