Going to La Push

Bella's POV:

When we landed in Forks, Washington. I stepped outside the plane, I felted little rain drops pattering against my little body. I quickly walked inside the terminal, as I walked inside, I saw my dad and I was at the verge of crying as I just stand there.

He started to walk towards me, then he reached and enveloped me into a warm hug.

As we waited to leave the airport, we talked about anything and everything. We got told we can go home, as we walked to the car I noticed that dad still had the good ole Cruiser. I'am such a daddy's girl! I thought to myself.

As we pulled out to towards town I said "Hey dad?" "Yes honey?" He said looking to the road. "Do you still transform into a wolf?" "Sadly no hun, I stopped shifting a year after you guys left." He said looking sad. So I decided to change the subject "And do you think I'll shift soon?" He just chuckled not answering my question.

As we pulled to La Push, it stopped raining. I saw a few guys with only shorts, so I'm guessing those guys are the Quileute Pack. My dad is a former Quileute Pack Member. When they noticed us, they stared walking towards us as we got out of the car. As they all greeted us, the Pack alpha was first, his name was Sam. Beta was Paul, members are; Quil, Jared, Embry, Jacob, omg I think Jake is hot! I thought to myself. Leah, Seth, and lastly, Collin and Brady are the youngest Pack Members.

They all welcomed us to Sams house and we said hi to his imprint/fiancée Emily. She was nice, she gave all of us muffins. A person started to walk up to me and I assumed it was Jake, as he came to me my heart skipped a beat when I saw how muscular he was. "Hi, Bella right?" He said while I swallowed hard at the sound of his voice. "Yeah, I'm guessing you name is Jacob I think I remember when we used to hang out when we were younger." I said remembering me and him asking mud pies when we were maybe 6 to 7.

He brought outta my thoughts when he said "yeah I guess so. So do you wanna walk down La Push beach after you settle in?" I gulped and nodded not wanting to speak because I might say something wrong.
xxxxxxxxxx time skip xxxxxxxxxx

Jakes POV:

Okay, I haven't seen Bella in years. She looks so pretty, what if I ended up imprinting on her?! That's kinda cool, since I already know her. I hope.

As I was getting ready I told my dad that I was going for a walk down the beach with Bella. As I told him, he gave me Charlie's number to phone and see if Bella was ready. So I quickly got up the phone and dialed Charlie's number.

After a couple rings, Charlie picked up and said "hello Swan residents?" "Hi Charlie, it's Jake calling to see if Bella is ready so I can take for a walk on the beach." "Oh hey Jacob, I'll just tell Bella your calling so you can talk to her." He said before yelling "BELLA, JAKES ON THE PHONE, HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOUUU!" I heard him say and hearing some shuffling on the other line.

"Hello? Jake?" I heard an angelic voice say on other line. I swallowed kinda hard, low enough so she don't hear through the phone. "Oh B-Bella, are you r-ready?" I say stuttering coming out of my thoughts. "Yeah is it okay if you come pick me up I'm literally almost done, do you know where I stay?" "Yes, and yes. I'll get my jacket and walk over." "Okay Jake see you soon." She said while I heard her smiling.

Bellas POV:

"BELLA, JAKES ONE ON THE PHONE, HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOUUU!" I heard my dad say, I got so excited I had to act casual on my way downstairs. When I reached the phone I said "Hello? Jake?" And I'm not too sure I heard him swallow, but I just brush it off. "Oh B-Bella, are you r-ready?" I heard him stutter into words. "Yeah is it okay if you come pick me up literally I'm almost done, do you know where I stay?" Still tryna be casual. "Yes, and yes. I'll get my jacket and walk over." He said smoothly "Okay Jake see you soon." I said smiling and feeling happy.