Hospital

Marlene's pov since I don't remeber ever doing it in hers

Boo-boom... Boo-Boom... Boo-Boom...

That's the only thing I can hear. My beating heart. I feel like all my senses are shut down. I can see everything just fine I just can hear anything. Wait I take that back. I hear the water moving slowly in me through an IV. I hear my slow, light breathing. I can hear the air moving in and out of my lungs. I hear... anything and everything. Slowly, I can start hearing things that can only be found miles away or just outside of the hospital.

I hear cars honking and waves. I hear the waves from the ocean, deep in the ocean. I can only tell because it's not even like the strong waves in Bethany Beach, Delaware. It's like the wind is whipping up a strong wave that can take down a small ship.

I can hear the loud screaming of children saying," Look, Mommy! I did it! I got 100% on my spelling quiz!" And, "Claire! Give me back my doll!" Many more noises make their way to my ears and it hurts like hell.

Soon I start to cry and scream in pain and hear other high pitched screams and cries in near rooms. So I'm not the only one hearing all this. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Help it hurts! Make the noise stop!" I screech. Other girls are yelling things that sound the same. In a the matter of a few seconds, Uriah is holding my hand and asking me how he can help me.

"Just make all the noise go away." I say with one hand over my ear. I hurts so much I can hardly bare it.

"I can't... I'm sorry. I don't know what noise you're talking about." I says with a sad frown. A tear crosses his cheek when he lets the idea of not being able to help me sinks in. 

Ugh! I just need people to shut up and stop making noise and..... Wait. Call Vera Forbes.

"Uriah, call my cousin. Call Vera!" I shout. Only making the other girls yell in pain only making me wince and writh in pain.

Uriha dials her number by memory. 240-208-7445. I drilled this phone number into his memory so if there was ever a supernatural emergency, we would call her.

Vera Forbes is a vampire and I think I might be turning into one as well.

Unitato's Note: Hey guys. short update. I wrote this in 20 minutes so this is my record in updating. I felt really bad about the last wait so yeah. I hope you guys are having a good time. I still don't have my Ipod so yeah.

Question of the day: Did you get candy this Easter?

My answer: No. I was very depressed that I didn't get candy....... And then my parents took my friend, my sister and I to see home and when we came back I got to watch netflix. Which to me is a treat. 

Veronica Roth owns most of the characters but not the plot. I own Vera Forbes so don't steal....