Intro

Hey Dear Readers!! Pls know that this is a collab story between me and @thisuserloveshyun.
Give each of us a follow ;)

Enjoy!!
———————————————

Park Y/n

- Heiress of the Zariya Kingdom

- Age: 20

- The only child of the King and Queen.

-Personality: Is very kindhearted but fiercely loyal to her kingdom. She is strong-minded and stubborn at times. She tries to be bubbly with the people around her to hide the hurt inside.

- Best friends with the Lee twins; Felix and Chaeyoung.

- Hobbies and strengths: Is an amazing artist, loves to draw and paint. She to read in her leisure and is a aspirational warrior.

Y/n is often neglected by her parents because of their work. They also pressure her to be perfect in order to take the throne one day.

The people of Zariya love and respect Y/n a lot. However, if she has learned something about love from her parents; it is that you need to work for it even if it means destroying yourself. That is why she finds others praise superficial and feels pressured by it.

Y/n always questions everyone's love for her but knows what is needed of her- so she carries on with her duties to be the perfect Queen of Zariya one day.

However, she has never been outside of Zariya and dreams of travelling to faraway land before her coronation

Hwang Hyunjin

- An exceptionally skilled soldier, serves the Kingdom of Nethilor (that is the rivalling kingdom of Zariya)

- Age: 21

- His parents died at a young age when Hyunjin was very small.

- Personality: Cold to everyone around him. He is flirtatious but never bats an eye towards girls more than once. Hyunjin is very hard headed and loses his temper quickly.

- Friends with stray kids (other kids who know the harshness of this cruel world) they have known and stayed beside Hyunjin from the start.

- Hobbies and Strengths: He loves to crave wood in sculptures in his free time. Is a strong fighter for what he believes and is known to never go back on his word.

Hyunjin is well renowned in Nethilor for his bravery and achievements, but people don't appreciate him because of his cold demeanor.

People pity his pretty face for being cursed with an unfriendly personality. Girls swoon over him but get jealous/angry as he looses interest quickly- they cause a lot of false rumors about him to get revenge.

Hyunjin has been treated this way since his parents passed away. He has long forgotten what love is, and believes it is a curse.
Amongst all these rumors' and hate he receives he acts as if he doesn't care about others validation but secretly wishes for it.

He loves Stray Kids and pretends to be annoyed by them but loves them deep down.

Lee Felix

- Son of an Elite family: the Lees, who serve the royal family of Zariya

- Age: 20

- He is the older of the twins and deeply cares about Y/n.

- Personality: Kind and caring, and will fight for his love till the end.

Lee Chaeyoung

- Daughter of an Elite family: the Lees, who serve the royal family of Zariya

- Age: 20

- She is the younger one among the twins and best friends with Y/n.

- Personality: Fun and playful, and values her friendship with Y/n more that anything.

---------------------------

*A/n's Message*

Pls note that we don't own the pictures or Stray kids in real life.

This is just a piece of fiction and the rights of this story are reserved to myself and thisuserloveshyun