Part 1- And the Journey Begins...

*Y/n's Pov*

"Royal Princess Park Y/n your food is ready", my butler said knocking on your door exactly three times.
Sigh. As if my life could get any worse.

I close my window's curtains and fix my hair one more time in the mirror. Perfect. Being pretty? It's what I've done all my life and the one thing I learnt is all it truly takes is confidence...andddd I lack it.

I followed my butler taking nice, peaceful steps.

Just because I have a real soft personality, doesn't mean anybody can come and attack me like that- in my heart all I'm searching for is the one who I truly love, but my parents?

Do they let me have a chance? Definitely not.

The butler opens the door and just like every usual day I sit down and father says his Royal command for the Royal breakfast to begin.

Too much 'Royal' ergh. Do people out there really have "Royal" in everything- oh how I wished I knew. I hardly get let out of the castle anyways..so how would I know?

After having breakfast, I stand and bow until everybody is finished and make my way back to the dresser where I change into my Royal combat training uniform.

I make my way to the field to see a competitor already waiting there for me. The combat begins as I suddenly attack- I must say whoever they are must be VERY good.

Yet after a few more tries I gave up... and they win- their sword JUST touching my neck.

He takes his helmet off. Ahhh there he is- the reason why I'm alive! Lee Felix. Charming, his aroma will make you fall in love with him instantly and his heart? Sweeter than honey! Oh how every girl in the kingdom would KILL for him.

"That was sweet Y/n but keep your strengths higher- I really need that for my future Queen", he says in his deep, soothing voice. I loved that voice.

"Remember.. you may be the future King but you'll always be just a handsome prince to me", I smiled.

I wanted to break it to him but I couldn't.

Never.

If I told him I don't have feelings for him- he would literally break.

Felix is great and all...but...I believe in soulmates.
I want a passionate kiss, a man who doesn't give a fuck about being king or not and just always having a  shoulder I could always cry on. I want to...

*Felix's Pov*

I wrap my hands around her beautiful waist and embrace her beauty in my arms. She's beautiful. I smile to myself like an idoit. I will always protect her- she's mine.

*Author's Pov*

Y/n goes to her room to take a nice bath in the Royal bathroom. She wraps a towel around her body and suddenly bumps into Felix.

His abs were wet from a fresh shower and his towel, so low it exposed his v-line ;). His hair- dragged back and he looked hot asf and he was currently leaning on your body as your uneven breathing and shaky hands touch his chest.

"GUYS HI- OML", came a sweet voice. Rosé. Beautiful, charismatic, kindhearted- everybody would kill for her- they would even prob kill themselves for her (don't do that) :( .

"ROSÉ NOT NOW" Felix said throwing some at her but she teasingly poked her tongue at him and ran off.

"S-sorry about her", Felix said giving all his attention towards you now. You just shoved him off, very embarrassed and ran off.

You quickly changed into a suitable dress for the evening and made your way to the dining hall where you saw Rosé smirking.

~Your dress~

Oh she is so gonna die if she says a single word to your parents

The king, your father stands up for the final speech.

"I declare that Y/n will be the next rightful heir to the throne and her future husband Lee Felix, will rule along side her- any objections my darling?" he said looking at you.

...

"Yes father," you said to everybody's surprise.

"As the future Queen, my last wish as a princess is...I want to travel...I want to...find the one who I love the most," you whispered the last part to yourself.

Travel. You can travel here or there but when the heart speaks for itself then the path of love will be pointing towards one direction, the place where nobody would quarrel and the love you once spoke for, will be fair.

——————————
Ew my poetry sucks.
ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER WAS MADE BY @thisuserloveshyun

Credits for plot idea, cover making and description making goes to: @Frizvi1