4-

I enter in Monty's golf. I couldn't find the aligator.

I don't have time to play hide and seek with him. I look around, no one is here, weird... "MONTY!" I howl.

Fuck, he's not here.

I look at my Fazwatch. I had a message from my manager:
"Hey Y/N,
Forget about Monty, I need you in the daycare right now."

"Y/N, why aren't you here?"

"Hello?"

"Shit!" I start to run to the door, I see the Gator, blocking the door.

"Did you call me?" He asked.

"Sorry Monty, my manager asked me to come here today. But it seems like I have to go to the daycare now." I respond,  quite in a hurry, panicked.

He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Just don't call me like that next time. Send me an encoded message."

I nod.

I wanted to leave but he does let me do it.
"Monty, I really have to go."

"I know a quicker way to go to the daycare. Follow me." He said walking away.

I didn't move, he took me on his shoulder. "What are you doing?!"
"You were too slow." He responded, walking.

"Thank you." I said on the way.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing."
He chuckles.

We arrived at the daycare.
"Alright princess, this is where our ways are separating." He said. "I will you, are you sure you won't get lost again? I mean, the door is right in front of you, but knowing you, I might find you later on another roof." He jokes.

I chuckle. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks." I said as I opened the door. "Bye Gator."

"See ya, Y/N."