chapter 1 --pain--

"You annoying bitch! Get the fuck out of my sight!" My father shouted at you. I nodded mutely and walked out of the room. This is me. And this is my life. The abuse had gone on for 7 years, since I was 10, ever since my mother committed suicide. On the day your mother committed suicide, my father had come home drunk and had said, "come here y/n" I looked up from your homework and went over. Akio (your dad) had immediately slapped me hard across my face. I looked up at him, shocked. That was the first day my life started as a living hell. I was forced to drop out if school and attend to the house 24/7. I had to cook, clean, etc. If my father thinks I didn't do a good job, he would hit me and forbid me from eating for one day.
"You! Girl!" He now said. I looked up to see him entering the room and saying, "get up and clean yourself up." Huh? What was he getting at? I picked myself up and followed my father to the living room. He sat down on the couch and said "Im selling you." Wait what? Did I hear clearly? "Get ready, we're leaving in 10 minutes." "But you cant do this to me!" I burst out. My father's eyes turned cold and I knew you screwed up. He leaped up and dragged me to the kitchen, where a kettle was currently boiling water. He grabbed the kettle and poured the water onto my thigh as I screamed in pain.
After a few minutes, he flung the kettle away and scoffed. "Tch. You're weak, just like your mother." And with that, he left. I lay there trembling, until you finally managed to get up and clean myself up.
______________________________

"Who's she, Akio?" A man in his forties asked my father and raised an eyebrow at me. "Another girl for selling." My father replied. As the man smirked and led me away, my father gripped my shoulder and whispered, "If I hear that there is any trouble, you are in deep shit."
I was told to line up next to a bunch of other girls. Some where crying, some were struggling and some were just staring blankly and nothing. Then the 'customers' started coming in. One grasped a girl next to me and smirked saying, "I'll take her." The girl was then led away, screaming and struggling the whole time.
I watched her, your eyes showing nothing.
"Look here, brother. Someone brought a vixen in our den." I heard a sweet seductive voice say in front of me. I turned to face the speaker and came face to face with a man about my age with lilac eyes and dyed half yellow braided hair.

Okaaayyy that is the end of this chapter i hope u guys liked it tysm