𓅰04𓅰

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓟ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓣ︎

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Have you ever woken up on the wrong side of the bed and you'll realize that today just was not your day?

Well, it was what Matsumuri Akito was now feeling. That today was NOT just his DAY.

No---considering the start of events ever since the day before, we could simply say that it was not just his week. A week of... unluckiness(?), anyway he was considering that, jussst not a week that starts on Sunday.

So yeah, back to the topic. Last night was just the worst, the absolute worse he says even if he excludes 'the talk' with Suga---he could feel his spine tingle from that nightmare---on his list of the worst things that happen last night.

He couldn't get an ounce of rest that evening.

Daichi didn't let Akito get off the hook easily and made him come to the training camp facility even when his house was just in the neighborhood, made him help dinner for the evening, the team suddenly approached him and demanded an explanation (and he didn't want to mention anything about that. At. All. Again), and the most of all because of the sudden shoutings waking him up from his slumber, and to top it with a cherry, Nishinoya and Tanaka barged inside the shared room of them, third-years, to sneak inside his futon. It wouldn't be a problem though if the two were peaceful sleepers.

Akito simply grimaced and rub his cheek that was slightly swelling from Noya's sudden kick last night.

Remind him of not letting the two sleep with him ever again.

Anyways, today was also the worst. He was currently running after Hinata. Akito was tired as fuck already because of the warm up's that Daichi doubled as his punishment. And the tangerine kid was not helping at all.

"Oi! Shrimpy! Where are you?!" And now he lost sight of the kid.

He sat in defeat. I give up.

But he needed to find the kid before something bad happen to him, not because of Daichi possibly kicking his ass, nope---welllll, maybe 50/50?--- but really, he was also kind of worried about Hinata getting lost.

These neighborhood directions were sort of complicated, not a problem for the residents like him though. But even only knowing Hinata yesterday, Akito had a feeling that the boy was kind of dumb. (Sorry, no hard feelings)