Chapter 18

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”–  

                    Knight P.O.V

I was shock what happened earlier. I just can believe that Akisha feel and see the dark user. Kahit ako hindi ko nakikita ang dark user na umatake samin .

Is she hide something? What is it? It impossible makikita mo sa pagsasanay namin na wala itong alam. Kung nakikita nya nga ang dark user posibleng light Controller sya.

Ang alam ko wala ng natitirang Light Controller dahil naubos na ng kaaway.
Light Controller lang ang makakakita sa dark user lalo na kapag malakas ito.

Hindi naman sa hindi namin nakikita ang dark user. Nakikita din namin sila pero kapag marami silang ginagamit na mahika ay nahihirapan kami. Kaya kailangan ang Light Controller upang makita ito.

"Nahanap niyo na ba ang prophecy" tanong ni HM.
Andito kami ngayon sa HM office.Hangang ngayon di parin namin nahahanap ang prophecy. Masyado syang malakas kaya mahirap syang mahanap pero hindi ako susuko. Ang buong mundo ng light users ay mawawala kung hindi mahanap ang prophecy.

Kung kaya lang namin hindi na kailangan hanapin pa ito.

Umiling sila sa tanong ni HM.
Makikita mo sa kanya na nangangamba ito. Sino bang hindi, ang dark user ay unti-unting sinasakop ang ibang Realm kaya kailangan nilang maging handa araw-araw.

The Realm of Dwarves ay nakaraang Linggo itong sinakop. Maraming namatay na Dwarves ang iba ay bihag nila.

Dahil dun ang Realms ay kinakain na nang pangamba at takot. Takot na baka sila ang susunod na aatakihin.
Dahil kahit meron itong Shield ay may nakakapasok parin.

"Kailangan nyo ng hanapin ang prophecy andito lang sya ngunit pahirap itong hanapin" sabi ni HM.

Andito nga sya pero hindi ito mahanap. Ano ba ang nais nyang mangyari? I knew she need to hide who she was.Thats the thing she need to do to make herself safe but we can protect her no matter what happens.

All she has to do is tell us who she is and believe us.
We make sure she will safe and nothing happened to her.

              Akisha P.O.V

We have already shown the caught magical butterfly. I didn’t show the magical butterfly I found because it was in my hand.It's a good thing Alice caught two, she gave me one so that's what I showed.

I was actually confused as to why I had it in my hand.What magical happened to me.
Hayssstt ayoko nang isipin pa. Malalaman ko rin sa tamang panahon.

~FAST forward~

Pagkatapos naming pinakita ang nahuling magical to butterfly ay nagdiresto na kami sa Battle Rank.
Lahat kami nagtitipon tipob

"This battle rank is a test of how strong your power is. This will let you know which section you belong to and  how strong you are." When HM started.

" One attack just to do.
You just attack the Monitoring shield. It is a shield which monitor your attack how strong it is." He added.

He done to announce what to do.Battle Rank has already begun.

The first  was the Commoner.
Kaliya is the first,Telekinesis is her power. She create her attack boom!

She had a 92 score.
Congrats to her.

Natapos na ang Commoner next kami na. Nauna si Alice dahil Healer sya ay iba sa kanya ganun din sa ibang healer.

They have a wolf to heal. But before they can cure it, they must first adopt it so that it will not hurt.

Alice slowly approached as she tamed it.Shefound it difficult to tamed but she need to do it .

After aa minutes, the wolf is tamed now. When it was soothed she healed it. She got 93.

"Akisha Altia  Abitira!!" HM called.

I stand up and walk to the battlefield.
I was thinking of what I would attack.But because I'm an Air Controller, that's all I have to show. They can't know what power I have.

When I was there I immediately create a Air Ball.
Not a simple Air Ball but a strong one.

While I created someone bothering with my mind. My head is ache.It was as if it would explode in pain.What is happening to me. I stop created a air ball.

Something show image in my mind. My mother is full of blood in her body.  Her body was full of stab wounds and it was lying prostrate.I was trimbling to what I saw. I won't believe it.

I didn’t realize that my tears were slowly trickling down.This is not true my mother is not died.
She in good situation and life. It won't happen, I won't let it happen.

I love my mom so much and I won't allow her to disappear from me. I feel something wrong about it.
It's like telling me that this is not true don't believe it. I realized that it is really unbelievable.This is not true it is  just illusion.

Yes it is Illusion.I stop crying cause I realized it is illusion.
Who's a bitch did it? She will regret it.

I ignored that illusion and focused on battle rank. I create again Air ball, I make it strong.

5
4
3
2

Hindi pa natapos ang countdown ay inatake ko na ito. Nagdulot ito ng malakas na pagsabog.

I immediately left the battlefield and returned to my seat." Akisha had a 99 score" sambit ni HM.

Thats good to be hear, whoever created the illusion I will not miss.No matter what you block, I will not give in.Dont try me bitch you will regret it.I make devil smile in my head.

I remember what I promise that I will not do bad things.
I think my promise will broke
because of narrow -minded people.

Fast forward

Natapos na ang lahat,
Prince Knight got 100
Prince Luca got 99
Prince Matthew got 98
Prince Calyx got 97
Princess Alexandra got 98
Princess Missy got  99
Princess Cassy got 97
Princess Sahara got 97
Th rude girl or Jasmine got 98.

I won't wonder why they score like that. They are all Royalties for nothing.
You can't be royalty if  you're weak . What are they going to say, you don't matter.
You are not strong, you are good and smart. Royalty is like rubbish that if it is useless, just throw it away.

So you must be strong and steadfast and not give up lightly.

After Battle Rank I was back in the dorm.
Tomorrow is new day, new section and new problem to cope.

I'm not excited tomorrow cause I'm gonna change and It will be in Royalties.
I will always saw the rude girl and I hate it. Why? cause she make my day worst and Im being a freak if she is the one I see.

Hayysstt iwan nalang bukas.