Chapter 1: Breaking Out

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
'Telepathically'
"Demonic"
{Athena}
*Action*
___________________________________

Azroth: 'It's already been 7 years huh.'

I thought as i looked out of my cell. As for where I am and why am I in a cell, that's a long story.

I was the unwanted child of the Gremory's. To be more specific Zeoticus'. The rest of the family didn't know about my existence because he didn't tell them. He wanted me to disappear because I would ruined his image in front of other noble devil clan heads. And so, he sold me off to the Naberius Clan's head in exchange for more political power and the clan's support.

The Naberius clan head wanted to create artificial super devils like Mizzels Lucifer formerly Gremory. She is the current Lucifer, the strongest devil & my older half-sister. As for why I was so important in this scheme of his is because I have the Bael Clan's Power Of Destruction, the same as Mizzels'.

My mother was a high-class devil of the Bael Clan but she was not particularly powerful. She was the embodiment of love & kindness and a Mega-Beauty. If someone didn't know her they would think that she was an angel. Ironic right? But she wasn't naïve either, she would see from right to wrong and only help those who deserve it.

When the Bael Clan found out that she was pregnant, the clan head ,as a punishment, told her that she would be under permanent house arrest and kicked her out of the clan in a mansion far away. The Bael clan head and Zeoticus came to an agreement to keep my birth secret. When I turned 5 I was sent to my 'father', i was there for 2 years and those 2 years i might as well be air. He just denied my existence and when I turned 7 he sold me to the Naberius clan.

I am currently 13. My power has grown drastically albiet strangely. I have always had this voice in my head that is basically my secretary. She told me to call her [Wisdom]. She always expresses my power in form of 《Skills》, 《Resistances》& 《Magic》.

She informed me that right now I am at the brink of my first evolution. I don't know if that's good or bad but I will take that the positive way. Although there is still a chance that I become a a mindless monster or lose my humanoid body.

*CLANG!!* *CLANG!!*

The guards came to take me for todays experiments. At first they were pure torture but thanks to my adaptable body and [Wisdom] I got the ability to cancel pain. They always go all out on the experiments because of my healing factor which almost rivals the Phenex's.

Since I have been here almost all my life I have been observing the guards, fighters, family members and the researchers, so I always try to copy what they do. Due to this I got the skill [Pride]. This skill allows me to copy every thing I see except the Bloodline Powers.

As I walk in the research room i see all the researchers present, getting things prepared for todays experiments. But today's different. Today every member of the Clan be it family members, side clan members or servants.

Today's the day I get free. The day I get my Revenge. I just need to wait for the right moment.

As they were strapping me to the bed I see from the corner of my that a Nekoshou is entering the laboratory. Well, more like being dragged. If I remember correctly, she were brought here about 3 years ago. From what i heard from the gossip is that Nekoshous are a rare breed of Nekomata that has the potential to reach the Super-Class power. I heard that the older sister was in the peerage of one of the Family members and they are threatening her with her little sister as hostage saying that if she doesn't comply they would experiment on her too.

They always inject me with wierd stuff like monster genes, unknown blood and some times blood of holy beings too. But my body just ate it all. It was due to my skill [Gluttony]. This skill allows me to gain all the abilities of the person or creature I ate, even Bloodline Powers and racial powers with no drawbacks.