Haunted By A Pervy Ghost // THREE

Author : Enjoy~ 0.0♡
&&&

"Bakubro! Your house is haunted!?" Kirishima exclaimed while his boyfriend looked sick as he looked around with newfound fear.

"That's so cool!" Mina said as she bounced around the livingroom, touching everything and anything. Sero just stayed silent as he glanced around nervously.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and growled lowly. "The fuck kind of fantasy are you two living in? Ghost do not exist fools"

"Then how did the door slam?" Mina asked with a raised brow as she folded her arms challenging.

Katsuki glared heatedly at her. "It's the wind raccoon"

"Y-yeah...Maybe Kat left one of the windows open in one of the rooms and the wind blew the door closed" Kaminari said softly as he gave Kirishima a wobbly grin.

Kirishima grinned and tugged Kaminari close to his chest. "Nothin to be scared about babe, I've got you"

"But Kami has a point, maybe it's  just he wind like Kat said" Sero said before he plopped back on the couch and took in a heavy sigh. "This ghost business is making me anxious"

"You guys are party poopers! We should explore more because maybe it's haunted!" Mina said with a huff as she sat down on the couch.

"Anyways, I brought movies and snacks for tonight so let's just chill okay?" Kaminari said softly and Mina gasped.

"Yes! And I bought my swimsuit because that pool in the backyard is screaming my name!" Mina exclaimed as she stood up and rushed out into the backyard through the glass slidingdoors with Sero and Kirishima following after her.

"I'll start on dinner" Katsuki said as he rolled up his sleeves and went into the kitchen, his pride and joy in the new house. Kaminari followed after him. "I'll help"

Katsuki glanced back at him skeptically making Kaminari roll his eyes with a grin. "I picked up a few things over the years Kat"

"Didn't peg you fir the type to start cooking" Katsuki said as he rinsed the vegetables he'll be using under the faucet.

Kaminari pulled out a cutting board and started cutting the veggies Katsuki handed him. "Well can you blame me? Have you seen my boyfriend. Eversince I moved in with him I had to cook for him, not that I mind it really, I love cooking for him"

Katsuki raised his eyebrows. "I absolutely hate that I have have say this, but there is such a thing as take-outs"

Kaminari hummed and nodded. "Yeah, I know but before we dated, Kiri said that he enjoys home-cooked meals more than takeaways. Besides, before I started learning how to cook, it was takeaways every night and even more instant Ramen and such"

Katsuki placed a pan onto the stove, turned it on and poured some olive oil into the pan letting it heat up. Kaminari started to clean an onion before he cut it into perfectly fine cubes. Katsuki was impressed and pleased.

"Good job Sparky, you're not that useless after all" Katsuki said and quickly turned around to look at Kaminari when he heard a gasp.

He rolled his eyes when he saw Kaminari give a dramatic faint. "Oh gods above! Did the Katsuki Bakugou, self proclaimed Lord Explosion Muderder God Dynamite, King of Rudeness and Sarcasm just compliment me? A lowly commoner!? Did I die and end up in an alternate universe or something!?" He exclaimed.

Katsuki growled lowly and threw a strawberry at him. "The fuck!? This is the last time I'm ever saying anything nice to you extras"

Kaminari caught the strawberry in his mouth and giggled before handing the cut onion to Katsuki which poured it into the pan.