Dumb conversations, we lose track of time...

He wrapped his hands around my body and wiped my tears. That moment meant everything to me. It reminded me how they say that you should never sleep being upset at each other. He apologized to me and owned his mistake. That made me feel special.

"Jyosette? what's your middle name?"

"Haha. My middle name is Violet."

"That's a pretty one."

"How do you keep yourself entertained like you're 1000 years old?" I asked.

"It's never a dull day with Niklaus." He scoffed.

"I agree. When I got my sanity back, I used to get so bored. You know I have two PhDs." I bragged.

"Really???? You like college?"

"Love it."

"How did you get your 'sanity' back?"

"Ex-girlfriend Lexi, Stefan's friend? She was an angel." 

"Ah, I've heard about her from Stefan."

"Yeah. Hey, who was your most Psycho ex ?"

"Definitely, Katerina or maybe Celeste. Let's just say, I have been unlucky." He laughed.

"Duude, Katherine Pierce ?? She would've eaten you alive." I laughed my heart out squinting my eyes like a child.

"Wbu?"

"Ummm, Kai."

"You've dated KAI PARKER? The male version of Katerina?"

"I know right."

"What are we gonna do about my mother and father?

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" 

"Well, I guess no one knows." He scoffed. "I am sorry for the way that Finn talked to you today and I didn't stand up  for you." He turned serious.

"It's okay, Elijah. Nik stood up for me. If he were not your brother, I would've killed him at the very moment." I said the truth.

"That topic made you sensitive and upset. Maybe, sharing your sorrows will lower the emotional burden on your  heart."

"No, some memories are better left buried," I said.

"You don't trust me."He said which made me frown.

"No no no no Elijah, that's not it. I trust you. I am not ready." His frown loosened at this statement.

"I am sorry. You can tell me, whenever you're ready." He faintly smiled and leaned in.

Then I kissed his lips again and he kissed my forehead and whispered, "Good night." It was the most peaceful sleep I've ever had in the last few weeks. Just wrapped in a warm blanket and his strong arms were the best feeling ever. I woke up a little light-headed, that morning. My stomach had a sharp pain and every part of my body was exhausted. I woke up in Elijah's arms. He kissed me and whispered, "Good morning."

"Good morning, honey," I said but my voice broke down because of my sore throat. His admiring gaze turned into a frown of worry. "Are you sick, sweetheart?" He asked. Suddenly, it felt like someone was snatching powers out of my body. The pain in my body increased to a thousand. My eyes started tearing up from the pain and fear. I screamed in pain for several minutes. In my screams, I failed to hear Elijah calling my name. Suddenly the pain numbed and I gasped air.

"Honey, it's your mom. The snake venom she threw on me, she is channeling my magic."

Elijah was confused and heartbroken. He had no clue what he was supposed to do. He immediately called his siblings to warn them. He went downstairs and brought me a cup of warm chai and sandwiches. 

"You are going to rest, today. You are not going to use your magic. Hayley will be here with you." I frowned at this statement but accepted it because I am in no mood for arguments. But I had a plan. Esther will know that Hope is alive. She is even more powerful with half my magic now.

As soon as Elijah left to get some baby stuff for Hayley. I called Klaus.

"I have a brilliant plan, Nik." 

"Spill"

"Look, your mather is stealing my magic but it is not totally gone. It can never be. She can only channel the power of the zinnians who died that night and their power got transferred to me but I still have my own. We don't need to use the dagger. Your mother claims to make Rebekah human. But she is Esther. She obviously has something else in it. As soon as she will do the spell. She'll be vulnerable. That's when you TURN HER.

"Turn her ?" He asked confused. I could literally hear his frown converting into a smirk.

"You're an evil genius, Jyo. Next time I need to torture someone, I'll come straight to you." He giggled.

"I am coming to New Orleans. Get ready for the endgame."

I dress up and tell Hayley that I talked to Elijah. But I didn't. It's okay, I am saving his family. He won't be mad. Will he? 

I went to New Orleans and reached just in time. But the things were starting to go south. Esther had the white oak stake. We were not able to stop the spell that allowed Rebekah's soul into another body. Nik laid the body of the blonde vampire. We were all a little heartbroken but we turned Esther into a Vampire. It was a win but we still had Mikael to deal with. Finn's body was missing. We were all sitting in the living room when I pull out my phone only to find 27 missed calls from Elijah. He must be furious. 

"Nik?" I called. He looked at me. "Um, Elijah is not happy with me." He giggled at this statement.

"Don't worry love, He's a master of forgiveness." 

"Nik, there is something else I need you to do." My face turned serious.

"I want to bring my sister back. I need Davina." 

"Well if you can convince her to help you, who am I to interrupt in your little family reunion?" He said with a smile. My face glowed up and I went out to find Davina.

As soon as I left the house. I collapsed. Everything went blank. That horrible pain made its way back to me. The werewolves and vampires were trapped inside the house. 

Kol and Davina tried to break the boundary spell but it was too strong.

"Davina, I thought you were with Jyo." Klaus inquired.

"No, I haven't seen her."

"The boundary spell can't be lifted. It seems like he is channeling something powerful." Kol said.

"Jyo, he is channeling Jyo," Davina said in realization.