Sick

Jyosette's POV:

I am lying on Elijah's bed and suddenly I feel very sick. My head starts spinning around and I feel like I am about to throw up. I rush to the bathroom and threw up. It was very unlikely. This has never happened before. Nik heard it from downstairs and came.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I don't know. I guess I had some bad food." I shrugged.

My head was spinning around again. I couldn't get up. I was coughing nonstop and sat beside the toilet. Nik sent Rebekah and Freya.

"We should go see a doctor," Freya suggested. Rebekah helped me to get up and we drove to the doctor. I fell asleep during the ride and I had a peculiar dream. In my dream, I saw an elder zinnian whose pictures were hanging everywhere when I saw Zinnian's houses back then. I guess she was the goddess.

"Hello, Jyosette. The Zinnian coven is in danger. You are the only living Zinnian. It is your responsibility to bring more Zinnians into the world. Since your partner is a vampire, he cannot procreate. Your ancestors, have blessed him with the ability to procreate. You're with his child."

With this, she disappeared leaving me alone. I suddenly woke up and panicked. I am horrible with kids. I am not even married!!!! I am not ready for kids!

"We're almost there, sweetie," Rebekah told me. I already know what's wrong with me. I am FUCKING PREGNANT. We went to the doctor anyway. She came in and did the checkups.

"I have good news. You're pregnant with twins." The doctor said leaving Rebekah and Freya in shock.

"No, How is that possible?" Rebekah questioned.

"It is. My Zinnian Ancestors blessed Elijah with the ability to procreate." I replied with a confused and worried face. I was too overwhelmed. The truth was that I never wanted children. They were never a part of my plan but I can't break anyone's heart by saying that. Rebekah and Freya leaped in joy and started crying. I smiled and they hugged me. We drove back to the Mikaelson residence.

Rebekah noticed something odd about my behavior. She took me to a room and asked,

"What's wrong, Jyo?"

"Nothing."

"SPILL."

"I feel like I am not ready to be a mother. I am feeling too overwhelmed. I am not even married yet. I spent most of my years off the rails. I wanted to live my life. I am just feeling a little--- (I start crying) I don't know what I am feeling, Bex." She hugs me and strokes my hair.

"It's perfectly normal. Don't feel ashamed, baby. Everything's gonna be fine. Talk to him." She whispered. I was still crying when Elijah walked into the room and gave me a worried look. Freya pulled back and gave a faint smile to Elijah before leaving.

Elijah immediately came to me and held my hand.

"What's wrong, honey?" The affection in his eyes and the love in his heart made me cry even more but I manage to hide it. How can I tell him that I am unhappy about our kids?

"Um I was not feeling well this morning and Bex and Freya took me to the doctor and I found out something. I am --" I took a pause.

"What sweetheart? Are you better now?" He asked cupping my chin and tucking a stoke of my hair behind my ear.

"I am pregnant with your baby," I say with a smile so I don't make him feel bad. He was shocked. He leaped up in joy and tears came rolling down his eyes.

"How is that even possible?" He asked overwhelmed with joy.

"It is. The ancestors blessed us." He lifted me in his arms and spun me around making me giggle.

He placed me on the bed and kissed me. He noticed that I was faintly smiling.

"You don't look so happy." The statement made me jump. It was like I got caught doing a crime.

"Uh no, I am happy, hehe."

"Honey, tell me." Tears formed in my eyes and I sniffed.

"I just think I am not ready. I mean I am so bad around kids. Nik doesn't even let me babysit Hope. It was not my plan. I didn't ever want children. I am gonna be a terrible mother. I am a horrible person. I--" I was crying.

"No, you're not a horrible person. Hey, look at me. You're gonna be an amazing mother." He assured me with teary eyes.

"You think so? But I am horrible around kids. How am I gonna take care of them? " I asked him

"I know that you'll be a great mother. We will take care of them together. You have me." He said cupping my face and wiping the tears off my face and kissing my forehead.

"Fine, you're on diaper duty, then." He chuckled and hugged me and I immediately remembered something and pulled back.

"Oh wait, one more thing," I said. He looked at me waiting to hear it.

"Um, we are having twins," I said which made him overjoyed. He teared up and sobbed in joy. He kissed me with love. We immediately go downstairs and saw all of the Mikaelsons in the living room. Elijah held my hand and we stood in front of them.

"We have some news to share," I said making all of them look at us.

"I am pregnant," I say which stunned them.

"Whose is it?" Kol asked.

"Of course, it is Elijah's !!!!!" I said with wide eyes. They did not believe me.

"The ancestors blessed us. We're having twins." Elijah explained. They all stood up and started congratulating Elijah and me.

Elijah's POV:

I never thought of being a father after turning. How can I thank Jyosette for coming into my life? I was sobbing with joy on the balcony thinking how amazing this woman is. I am going to love her forever and show her everyday how much I love her.