Mattheo

~Y/N POV~

BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Ugghhgh why do I have to do school" I said tiredly waking up. I look over at my clock and turn the alarm off to see that it said 9:14
"SHIT!" I was late for class and already missed a period. I jumped out of my bed and ran over to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair as quick as I could then jumped into my clothes and ran to potions.

Your fit:

I walked in and Snape being

I walked in and Snape being...well Snape turned around dramatic as hell.

"Y/n hooow nicce of youu to join us" he said in his slow way of talking.
"Sorry it won't happen again" I said
"Take a seat next to Riddle now" snape said.
It was the only seat left, so I took a seat next to him.

"Alright we will be making Felix Felicis also known as-"

"Liquid Luck" Hermione said snapping at any shot she had to show off her knowledge.

"Percicly! 5 points to Gryffindor" Snape said. All the Gryffindors we're proud and happy until Snape opened his mouth again.

"7 points from Gryffindor and detention for Miss Granger since you don't know how to keep your mouth shut unless called on" Snape said bringing the mood down. Everyone groaned and Granger looked like she was gonna retaliate then decided to keep her mouth shut. Wise choice.

"You will need powdered moon stone, a unicorn tear and a witches hair. First group to finish will receive 5 extra points to the next quiz. Begin." Snape said sounding weird and tired as usual.

"I will go get the stuff." I said to Mattheo and got up to go get it.

~Mattheo POV~

I got to class just in time then like 15 min a girl walked in out of breath so either she slept in like an idiot or had just fucked someone.

Snape had her sit next to me  which I wasn't mad about because man was she a sight she was a little bit of a mess but in a hot way you know?

*everything happens*

"I will go get the stuff" she said getting up. Man she was hot and her ass was fine as fuck, she was fine as fuck, all of her.

She came back and started talking but all I could think about was how nice my hand would look around her neck and how she would look with my shirt.

~Y/N POV~

I came back with the stuff and sat down.

"Ok I got the stuff do you have the directions opened up to in the book?" I said. But he didn't say anything he just looked at me examining me. I opened the book to the directions and started doing the assignment.

"So if you wanna help out anytime soon that would be great" I said. Again no response. I finished and class was over so I got up and started going I went the long way to class because it was peaceful and gave me time to think also I didn't want to be at class I had gotten the the long hallway