Mattheo

"Yo mom a hoe" Mattheo said

"At least I have a mom" y/n said. Mattheo face wAs shook and annoyed.

"at least I have a dad"

"He got no nose though" Y/n said

"hes the greatest wizerd to exsist"

"hes bald, and had to live off some other bald guy's head"

"Yeah well he killed potters parents"

"but he couldnt he kill potter..........who was a newborn baby............youre dad couldnt kill a newborn baby............youre dad got defeted by a-"

"I get it!"

"............he cant kill him now.....he's 11"

"S-Shut up!"

"make me" y/n said smirking, Mattheo smiled rolling his eyes.

"It's the middle of the day" Mattheo said.

"So?"

"so we have class and we could get caught"

"Are you afraid?" y/n said taking a step closer.

"N-No"

"mmh" y/n said convinced raising her eyebrows

"show me how unafraid you are'' y/n said softly yet daring looking into mattheo eyes.

"right now" mattheo asked.

"Right now, right here" y/n said whispering into his ear then looking up into his eyes. Mattheo kissed her then suddenly he transported them into his room.

Mattheo kissed her then took his shirt off quickly in between kisses and pushed y/n onto the bed aggressively. She fell back startled then grabbed the back of his neck pulling him in to kiss her, he took her shirt off then paused and took in the sight of her.

"W-What is it?" y/n said suddenly getting insecure.

"Nothing darling I just can't believe how gorgeous you are" Mattheo said and y/n face changed from doubt and worry to a smile and red cheeks.

"I love how flustered I can get you" Mattheo said with a smirk in his smile.

"shut up lover boy" y/n said smiling then putting her hand behind his neck and kissing him and flipping him over so she was on top.

she kissed his neck and made her trail of marks all the way to his crotch. He grunted softly.

"Whos flustered now?" she asks smiling.

"we'll see about that"

"oh yeah?" y/n said

Y/n kisses his v-line and going down further as she pulls his pants and boxers down. She pulls down his pants and boxer to reveal his length that has grown in seconds of being together.

She starts rubbing him with both her hands as a small gasp escapes Mattheo's lips. She puts her mouth to his tip then her head starts bobbing on him, he groans softly. She go faster on him, he grabs her hair and starts moving her head to his hips.

"Fuck" he grunts out thrusting his hips into her mouth.

He liked the way he could control her (with consent ofc)

She looked up at him while continuing to go back and forth on him, she pulled away and got on top of him putting him into her. She moaned softly pleasure kicked in instantly she knew she was pleasing him and he knew he was pleasing her. It was a certain power they both held on the other.

She bounced up and down in and out of him her head falling back he watched the pleasure take a hold of her body and she seemed as if she were in another world, she was magical, her facial expression, the way her back arched, her eyebrows discovering more of her face and her mouth moving with her body.

He grabbed her hips and thrusted faster into her, she could barely contain herself moans exhaled like a second langue.

he topped her then grabbed her wrists in one hand kissing her neck to her chest, they were breathing heavy he would groan and take control of her body.

He started kissing down her body then got to her ' looking up softly searching her express of a want, a need. His mouth connected to her body, giving her what she was longing for, he followed her facial expression, watching where it felt the best and adjusting to so. y/n breathed out gasping as he found her spot.

She pushed his head into herself and softly pulled his hair, air escaping her lips as he applied pressure to her other lips.

it felt as if her world was crashing like the end of a waterfall, she could barley breathe, her legs on both sides of mattheos legs, straing for a release that she let go into mattheo.

mattheo pulled out his fingers licking her pleasure.

"You taste good" he whispered as he layed next to her.

--

y/n put on mattheos shirt and his boxers while he put on his boxers and sweatpants. They layed next to each other as Mattheo put his arm around y/n and she snuggled into his arm, putting her leg on top of his body, his head leaning on top of hers, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you" he said softly as they slowly fell asleep.

"I love you" y/n said smiling on his chest.