You are perfect - [Sam]

Y/N x Sam Wilson
Y/N POV

I honestly love this POV I made on tik tok, mainly because I used the scene idea from love actually which is an AMAZING film, anyway enjoy ;)

It's Christmas Eve and you and your newly husband Steve are sitting in your living room cuddled up on the couch, watching classic Christmas films to end the day.

When suddenly there's a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" You say giving Steve a quick kiss on the cheek before getting up to go answer the door.

"Okay, love you" Steve calls out as he watches you leave.

"I love you too" You say smiling over your shoulder at him as you walk down stairs.

When you open the door your shocked to see Steve's Bestfriend Sam standing there with a stereo and large slide cards in his hands.

"Sam?" You say surprised.

"Who is it?" Steve shouts from up stairs.

Sam quickly puts his finger up to his lips signalling you not to say it's him.

So instead he holds up a sign that says, Say it's Carol singers.

You look back up at him and he nods his head yes.

"Uhh it's Carol singers" You shout up to Steve.

"Tell them to go away" he shouts back with a playful laugh.

You look at Sam confused of what he's up to and watch as he places the stereo down and presses play to a recording of Carol singers singing.

You continue to give him a confused look as he flips to the next card that says With any luck by next year...

He flips to another one I'll be going out with one of these girls...

You have no idea what's going on but you continue to read his cards.

He flips to the next card and shows a collage of hot supermodels.

You laugh at his bold choices but nod along anyway.

He flips to the next one that says But for now let me say...

And flips the next Without hope or agenda...

You look back up to him and notice he's starting to get nervous.

He flips the next card that says Just because it's Christmas...

And flips the next And at Christmas, you tell the truth...

You look at him now becoming a little nervous yourself as he flips to another card saying To me, you are perfect.

You knew Sam always acted different around you than any of Steve's other friends but didn't ever expect this.

He flips yet another card that says And my wasted heart will love you...

Reading that makes your breath hitch in the back of your throat.

The next card says Until you look like this...

He flips to a card that has an old decaying mummy skeleton picture on it.

You can't help but giggle.

He then flips to his last card that says Merry Christmas Y/N.

You look back to him with soft eyes and mouth merry Christmas to him.

He smiles warmly at you even in this sad shocking moment of realisation, but he's just glad he finally got this off his chest.

You watch as he grabs his things and walks away, leaving you there confused to why he never told you and why now?

You don't know what came over you but the next thing you know is you start running after him.

"Sam wait!" You shout as you catch up to him, grabbing his shoulder turning him to face you.

Neither of you say anything all you do is stare into his eyes seeing the sad glimmer in them knowing you can never give him what he truly wants.

So instead with no thought, no hesitation.

You slowly lean up and gently brush your lips with his.

He kisses you back just as softly but you feel him beginning to push harder against your lips so you pull back before letting him go any further.

You stand there, your body still slightly pressed  up against his as you begin to feel so many emotions going through you at once.

You sigh knowing you probably shouldn't see him for a while, but slowly look up at him and say "merry Christmas Sam" You whisper out as you begin to walk back to your apartment not looking back.

You can feel his eyes glued onto you as you walk away, whilst thinking what could have happened if you met Sam first before Steve.

You guess you'll never know...

———————————————————————
I love Sam and I love this movie so I thought this was perfect.

Any way love all you beautiful sexy people ;)