Sorry for your loss - [Wanda/Peter]

MaleReader x Wanda
Peter is your older brother.

Written by my bro tezzarino

Her screams. Her blood curdling screams echoed for miles. Ringing in the ears of those around. Breaking hearts of those who knew her. Yet, no matter how hard they tired no one could save her in time not even you. The man who loved her most. The man who promised to protect her and keep her safe. The man who vowed her his life. All promises made were now broken. The band around your finger now just metal with no meaning. All the memories once lived through now a painful reminder. Isolation was now you're only friend. Those you trusted have became those you despise most. Family, now a forgotten word as your fist forcefully collides with the traitors face.

Your brother. Peter Parker.

The two of you were each other's best friend. Joint at the hip. Inseparable. He being older taught you the ways of the world. He was your role model. Your rock. He was the first to know of Wanda. He was the one who entangled you together. He was the one who's blessing you cared for. He was the one who gave her up. He was the one that ended her life. He was the one that lead you to being alone. He was the one to cause the biggest heartbreak.

Your pure hatred filled every punch yet that wasn't enough. The blood dripping from his body, smearing on your clothes wasn't justification. You wanted him to hurt like you had been for the last 7 months but nothing can match. His hits towards you didn't relieve pain, only acted like salt making the deeper wounds sting.

"Y/n please" his broken pleads agitate more knowing when she was begging and praying for help not one soul aided her "You're my brother"
"She was my wife" you spit back, knocking him down onto the concrete ground below "She valued you as a brother. She trusted you. As did I"

"I miss her too" tears trickle from his eye, begging for sympathy but none was given
"You don't deserve to mourn!" you dug your foot into his chest to which he tried prying away but was no use. Cracking of bones were heard when silence fell over the two of you.

"She... wouldn't want... this" he struggles gaining a breathe. Body going limp the more you restrict him of life. "Don't you fucking dare tell me what she would or wouldn't have wanted" pushing your heel further into his chest.

"You took my family from me. My love, my daughter" the boys eyes widen in shock and regret "Did you enjoy helping Stephen? Knowing I'd never see her again. Knowing that was her end? I never got to say goodbye"

"She was a threat, Y/n" Peter tries to reason, only angering you more. The suit grasped in your hands, you picked up your brother tossing him to the side. A gasp escaped through his lips as a steel pipe impales him. Piercing through his chest. The colour draining from his body and yet you felt nothing. No regret. No discomfort in being the killer of your own blood. No emotion ran through your body as you watched the blood drool from his mouth.

You left. You fled the scene before anyone got there. Only to stand behind them a few weeks later. In the distance. Out of sight. Watching the cassette lower into the ground. Heartbroken sobs from those who loved him dearly. Comforting arms around those who needed such comfort for a tragic moment.

A single red rose in hand. You laid it upon a grave. Looking up. Rain falling, almost crying at the loose. Lighting flashed within the sky. Thunder clapping around you.

"Forgive me, brother"...

———————————————————————
Can my bro write some heartache or what!

Seriously I cried reading this, it's so freaking good, go praise my bro tezzarino guys!

Damn! 🥺

Cee ya beautiful sexy later ;)

Stay frosty my dudes ✨👌