prologue**✿❀ the story

( prologue )

( prologue )

"you know i didn't want to, have to haunt you"

Steve Rogers became Captain America in the year of 1942, he was a soldier for the military in the second world war when he was injected with the serum. Unknown to him a prophecy was made that night, one about a girl who he wouldn't meet for years to come who would have the powers to end a war.

While he was on a mission against the Nazi organisation known as HYDRA, he became frozen in the artic not to awake in his time again. He was known as a hero to all, although nobody really thought about what he had lost.

In 1996 Isabella Halsey was born, she was raised by her parents and led a relatively normal life. Although nothing about her life was normal, she held the world in her hands and didn't even know it. She couldn't really remember her childhood that well, but she knew she had a good one. She was loved by her mum and dad. Lilith and William Halsey raised her showing her love and affection.

She was home-schooled and even when she turned 18, she still lived with her parents. She knew it was abit odd for an adult to live with their parents but they didn't seem to mind and if anything supported the idea.

For as long as Isabella can remember she was sick, her father would take her weekly for her injection which helped with her illness. She had been told it was something to do with her blood cells and that she needed the medicine in order to be able to get on with her day to day life.

Isabella's life had been planned out by fate before she was even born, destined to fall in love with a soldier who was beyond her time. She failed to see how sometimes the stars would spell IH + SR once every year, or how her parents never told her the story of Captain America and how he saved the world.

But is destiny always right?