01.**✿❀sparks fly

( chapter 1 )

( chapter 1 )

"I was enchanted to meet you"

AFTER THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK, the avengers were a world known group. Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Thor and The Hulk. Well, world known unless your name is Isabella Halsey, she knew of the tragedy that had taken place just not of the hero's that saved the world. Isabella was oblivious to the world around her, she was too focused on her studies to pay attention to the news and gossip on the streets. William Halsey was a paediatric surgeon in their local hospital, with Isabella becoming his apprentice. She loved the idea of working with her dad and she loved working with kids. Isabella was not an only child, she had an older brother named Leo. Leo Halsey however took after his mother, his mother worked from home as an estate agent, or that's what Isabella and Leo thought.

Leo hadn't thought about getting a job yet, he had a few when he turned 15 but he didn't think they were a match for him. He was 2 years older than Isabella, his parents encouraged the 21 year old to get a job like his younger sister but he didn't listen. He played football in high school, he was going to go to college with a scholarship until the incident that occurred in his final year of high school. Leo had many friends unlike Isabella, James Hart was his bestfriend since pre-school. James practically moved in one summer after troubles with his parents and that's how Isabella and James met, they had dated ever since that summer when she was 15 and he was 17.

On Isabella's first day of shadowing her dad at work, a co worker had mentioned something about a party at Starks mansion. William was about to shake his head until he felt a tap on his shoulder, as he turned his head his daughter stuck her bottom lip out and batted her eyelashes. She had never been to a party and she thought if her parents went maybe they would be more lenient in letting her out. He was hesitant before agreeing to go. This made the brown haired girl squeal. 

"Thank you, thank you." she said, jumping about slightly. She tucked her curly hair behind her ear, while thinking about what she was going to wear. Maybe she'd meet a friend her age she could talk to. Excitement took over her and her dad shook his head while biting back a smile.

He knew him and his wife had been abit over protective of her but they had their reasons and they just wanted to spend as much time as they could shielding her from all the bad in the world. The car ride home Isabella was so excited to tell her mother about the party, she could barely sit still. William took a look at his daughter and couldn't help but admire how she looked just like him 20 years younger. Both his children took after his looks but Leo was definitely a mummy's boy and shared a lot of his personality with the woman. 

"Are you taking James to this party?" William asked his daughter, he peered towards her every now and again but kept his eyes on the road. William wasn't too fond of James and Isabella being together but Lilith strongly encouraged their relationship, so he put his concerns away so his wife could be happy.