Prologue

Note the reader is 8 years old in the prologue.
In a village there's a samurai who fell in loved with a demon slayer, they both had a child together and they lived a happy life but that doesn't last until a horrible massacre happened one night.

A young boy was training using a wooden sword and he hits the dummy a million times until he heard a chuckles, the boy turned and saw his brother.

"Nice hits but you could used some more balance" he said. As he help the younger sibling with his stance."now make sure you keep a close eye on your opponent take deep breaths and be patient."

The younger nodded and took a deep breath as he strike at the dummy again.

"Good, you manage to keep your balance and learned to be patient".said the older.

"Nii-Chan why be patient shouldn't we be quick while fighting" the younger question.

"Well yes but in some situations you must be patient and wait for the right time to strike, the most important thing in fighting is that you must save some of your energy if not you'll get exhausted and the enemy might take that as an advantage" the older explain.

"I can see why father was never tire when you trained with him, you were ways losing to him cause your tired".said the younger.

The older laugh and rub the back of his neck.

"My, my are those two my young warriors"

The two boys looked up and saw their mother.

"Okasan!" Said the brothers.

"I see your brother has become a fine teacher"the mother complimented.

"I'm not as that good of a teacher like father"said the older.

"Of course you are my son" another voice came and they see an samurai at their door way.

"Father!" The two boys ran to him and hug him.

"Your back! Wait how was your mission and How long are you gonna stay here?"the older question.

"Don't worry my son I'm only be here for the week now I want to spend time with my family".said the father a he patted the two boys head. "Satoshi, (Y/n ) my young warriors".

The two boys smiled.

Later that night the four family members were in (y/n) room.

"Time for bed (Y/n)" said Yuki.

"Aww do I have too" whine the young one.

"Well fo you want the demons to come get you".Satoshi joke.

"Demons are not real are they?". (Y/n) ask.

Yuki and Satoshi looked at each other.

"Well little do you know there are other warriors out there fighting them". Yuki said sitting next to her younger son.

"Warriors like father?". (Y/n) question.

"yes like your father but when your father fought in the day these warriors fought in the night, there called the demon slayers". Yuki replied.

"Demon slayers?". (Y/n) question in curiosity.

"Yes demon slayers are warriors that fight in the night to keep people safe from the clutches of the demons". Yuki continued."It's there job to stop the demons for creating evil on our land and bring peace into the world".

"Whoa, being a demon slayers sounds amazing".(Y/n) said.

Satoshi chuckled.

"They are aren't they, but I must go now". Said Satoshi.