Chapter one:the beginning.

Few years later.

A young boy,who was blind folded and with a knife in his hand, waiting  patiently until the attacker strikes.

(Their combat scenes).

After the fight the boy panted and looked up to his master.

"Very good, now time to grab your sword". Said Kusunoki.

"Hai uncle" said (y/n) as he ran to grab his sword and then come back to his uncle.

"What's next for my training uncle?".the young boy ask.

"Come with me".said Kusunoki.

________________________________________

*in the forest*

Kusunoki and (y/n) were walking into the forest, the two didn't talk until (y/n) the silence.

"So uncle why are in the forest?"

Kusunoki looked at the 13 year old and said.

"Well when your father was your age he often spends time training here I couldn't understand why but he did tell me some friends of his help him trained in this forest".

"Did you ever see them?". (Y/n) ask.

"No however I do ever wonder if what he's saying was true, so I've been thinking, I should leave you here to train on your own. " Kusunoki said.

(Y/n) eyes widen.

"What? Training on my own? But uncle are you sure it's okay for me to train alone?"(y/n) question.

"Well to be honest I think so, every thing I taught you you pick up pretty quickly then some students I've taught and I  have nothing else to teach you so that's when I decided to have you train here to see if you learned something" Kusunoki  said as he started to leave the area him and (y/n) in "and come home by sun down and good luck (Y/n)".

Until then......

(Y/n) was alone.

"Alright let's see what I can do"(y/n) said as he ran inside the forest to see what's it had in store for him.

_________________________________________

Few hours later.

(Y/n) was climing on some trees and jump to branch to branch until he stop.

"*pant**pant* maybe I should rest for a while". He jumps down from the tree and sat down, he pulled out his flute and starts to play it.

After he was done playing the flute he sense someone near him, he got up and looked around with his hand on his blade handle.

"That was beautiful". Said a voice from aboved.

(Y/n) looked up to the trees and sees a boy a bit older than him sitting on the tree branch.

(Y/n) calmed down a bit and looked  at the boy he had dark grey eyes and he's wearing some sort of samurai  armor.