Part 1

*Alarm ringing*
I try stopping my alarm and keep hitting every part of my phone until the ringing finally stopped. I tried getting up but my body physically couldn't handle it so I just plopped on my bed. I get up again and this time I actually stood up, I started walking towards the bathroom and blindly picked up my brush.
I tied my hair up in a bun and started brushing my teeth. My stomach started growling in the middle of me brushing and all I could think about was eating so I quickly finished up putting my clothes and shoes on. I mostly took time on doing my hair because I can't stand having my hair looking ridiculous and everybody having to stare me down. I went to the kitchen, made my self some cereal, then
started checking the time and my dumb ass m realized that I was almost late to the bus. I rapidly start eating my cereal and dashed out the door with my belongings. I started running up the hill trying to find bus 413. After running everywhere I finally found it, I was examining the whole bus just to find Kate and all I see is her big smile and her waving so happy. I quickly got through everybody and sat next to her, once I sat on the bus she was telling me the usual tea from school but then mentioned this new girl who apparently everyone from the whole school has a crush. Kate mentioned how hot she was and then said her name was "Alex." Surprisingly I listened to what Kate had to say because now I really want to see the new girl. We got off the bus and went to our first class, I had freaking English and I hated that class so much that I wanted to literally jump off a cliff. I got a little tired so I started to put my head down for a bit but the second my head touches my arm, all you hear is Ms, Steiner yelling my name in front of the whole class. You could probably hear it a mile away and all I felt was my arm hairs sticking up. I felt so embarrassed and annoyed at the same time and I just couldn't stand her for long but thankfully the school bell went off. I started walking to my next class and I bumped into this girl on accident, my books fell everywhere and I was afraid I was gonna end up being late for class. The girl started apologizing about everything and when I looked up to see who it was........it ended up being Alex. Me and her both made eye contact with each other for a pretty long time and my heart started pounding louder and louder.