Part 3

She said "hi" and started the conversation from there. We started texting for a while now and it got a little flirty at some point. She was talking about the school dance and how she wanted to go, I also wanted to go so I asked if she wanted to go to the dance with me. She sounded pretty ecstatic and immediately said yes. I had to go to sleep pretty early because it was past my bed time and so we said our goodbyes to each other. The next morning I wake up and do my morning routine, and once I got ready I ate my breakfast and quickly ran to the bus. I got there and once I sat next to Kate I told her about everything between me and Alex. Kate looked pretty exited for me and her mouth was wide open the whole time. The bus dropped us off at school pretty early so me and Kate went to the cafeteria to get breakfast. I started talking to Kate about what me and Alex texted each other last night and she got even more exited than on the bus. It looked like she wanted to faint from my point of view but anyways the bell rang so me and Kate went to our classes. I had biology that day so I went there first and the minute I walked I saw Alex. I kinda stood there like a statue but quickly got to my seat. Alex sat right next to me and when we both made eye contact and my cheeks got red. I've never blushed for anyone like that so it kinda seemed unusual but also kinda awkward. She ended saying hi to me though but it was still awkward. Ms. Mahadi  started talking about some project that we had to for our class and we had to be paired up. But this time the teacher chose and so when it was my turn I got picked with Alex. You don't understand how happy and nervous I got. Then me and Alex started working on the project together but didn't end up finishing it in time so she decided to invite me over to her house to finish the project- I was struggling to just spit the word out "yes" but finally did. After when school finished I met up with Alex near the bus and so we both walked to her house which was honestly pretty relaxing and chill. During our walk to her house we were mostly talking about how annoying some of the teachers were at our school and how Luke was always such a creep to her. She also brought up how he went to one of her soccer games without her having to tell him where and what time it was at. So my nickname for him was creep.....but anyways we got to her house and she introduced to me to her parents who were really nice and loving people. Then we walked up the stairs to her bedroom and sat down on the bed. I pulled out the project from my back pack and we started working on it. We kept drinking energy drinks to keep us awake but we finally finished our project. Then her mom offered me dinner so I said "yes" and stayed. The food ended up being really good and I had a great time with Alex and her family. Me and Alex went upstairs so I can get my stuff and head out but when I did she closed the door, placed her hand on my hip and leaned in for a kiss. I could smell her cherry lip balm as I also leaned it to kiss her. My hands gently tugged her in tightly and it felt amazing.