1. The gator

During the show, a teenager goes up to the stage. The teen is a boy, he's tall and beefy. He looks to be about 16-19 years old, he has short, black, curly hair. He wears red Jordan's sneakers, jeans, and a black tank top. Security is trying to get him off the stage, as being that close to the animatronics is dangerous. He goes right up to Monty and taunts him about Bonnie. Monty gives a warning growl and towers over him. The teen immediately gets intimidated, backing up a little, but he doesn't fully back down.
"I bet Bonnie hates you for killing him, Monty!" The boy taunted, pushing Monty's nerves
"Kid! Leave the animatronics alone!" A security guard ordered
"Monty killed Bonnie~ Monty killed Bonnie~" the kid taunted
"Leave Monty alone!" Another kid yelled, getting between Monty and the much taller kid
"Get out of the way, twerp!" The boy said, pushing the kid to the ground.
This made all 4 animatronics intervene. Monty pushed the boy off of the other kid, Roxy and Chica escorted him off the stage while Freddy checked on the kid that was pushed hard onto the floor of the stage. The kid was the size of an average 12 year old, but when Freddy scanned the kid, it showed that said child was actually 15. The child was female and had short brown hair. She wore a Punisher sweatshirt with grey sweats and white shoes. Under the sweatshirt was a Montgomery Gator shirt.
"You do not seem to have any major injuries, are you alright?" Freddy asked
"I'm fine. It's just a few bruised ribs and a bruised elbow." The girl said, struggling to sit up
Monty picked her up, holding her like an infant. Freddy gave him a deadpanned expression.
"I'm taking her to the first-aid station." Monty said, leaving the stage
With that, the show was over. The teenage boy that taunted Monty was now trying to hit the girl. She was still in Monty's arms so it was hard to get a good swing without hitting Monty. The boy swung a punch meant for the face, but it hit the girl directly in the ribs. She screamed in agonizing pain and held her side where she just got punched. Hearing her scream like that, Monty went into defense mode. His sensors said Objective: protect teenage girl along with showing the teenage boy as a threat to her. The girl was hiding tears and tensed up, making her smaller and harder to attack. The boy swung again, Monty got angry. Monty roared and grabbed his fist with his right hand, making sure the girl was secure in his left. Monty then proceeded to wack the boy with his tail, causing him to fall.
"DO NOT TOUCH HER." Monty commanded
"Y-yes s-sir!" The boy stuttered as he backed away from the angry gator
Monty huffed in victory and proceeded to the first-aid station.