Chapter 26: Reunion With An Old Friend!

Narrator: Last time on Legend of the Sixteen Crystals, after recovering two of the Crystals, The Neo Crystal Cult was in a celebrating mood! One gathered his cult and delivered a rousing speech, telling his followers that now was the time to spring into action and take what he believed was theirs. With that, Seven was sent to gather information and try to find a crystal located within the Oro Beso region. After a long and intense sparring session with Ryuuichi, Sorakaji and the crew met up at Dr. Shibata's clinic. After getting his nose reset by the doctor, Sorakaji was contacted by Tensai, who had discovered the exact same thing the Neo Crystal Cult had! With Sorakaji and co heading to the same area as the Neo Crystal Cult, what will happen if the two groups come face- to-face? The quest continues today on Legend of the Sixteen Crystals!

*We pan over a setting sun in the night sky, then (somewhat ironically) look at a sign saying "Cielo Amarillo: Skies brightened by a beautiful sun." We see Sorakaji, Midori and Ryuuichi walking through the town.*

Midori: I know I keep saying it, but the towns we visit are so lovely.

*Sorakaji sighs and looks at the lights illuminating the street the group is walking along.*

Sorakaji: The more we walk around, the more I wish I'd taken the time to actually travel.

Ryuuichi: In your defense, man, it takes forever to get anywhere by foot. Without Sai, it took us how long to get here?

Midori: 4 days.

Ryuuichi: There ya go, four days. Plus it's about 8 o 'clock, so we should probably find somewhere to crash before it's too late.

Sorakaji: I know, it's late and I know it took ages to get here, but it's worth it. *Turns and gestures with his arms.* It's taken 19 years to get out and enjoy places like this. *Starts to turn back around.* Look at what I've missed!

Midori: Watch out!

*Sorakaji continues to turn around and accidentally slams into a woman walking in the opposite direction, knocking her down. Sorakaji looks aghast.*

Woman: Ow! Watch where you're going, jerk!

Sorakaji: Oh crap! I'm so sorry!

*Sorakaji helps the young lady up. She still looks really annoyed.*

Woman: What kind of klutz randomly...*The woman locks eyes with Sorakaji for a second, then looks him up and down.* Hey... your name wouldn't be Sorakaji Shibata, would it?

*Ryuuichi and Midori look at each other, then look at Sorakaji, who looks at the young woman, confused.*

Ryuuichi and Midori: Huh?

Sorakaji: Um, yeah...?

*The woman's expression changes to one of total elation.*

Woman: OH MY GOD! Sora, it is you!

*And the woman almost knocks Sorakaji off of his feet with a massive tackle hug. Ryuuichi and Midori look really confused at this point, as does Sorakaji once he regains his bearings.*

Ryuuichi: Dude, I thought you said you've never been here before!

Sorakaji: I haven't!

Midori: She definitely seems to know you from somewhere!

*Sorakaji looks back and shrugs. The young woman lets go and frowns.*

Woman: Don't tell me you've forgotten me already!

Sorakaji: I'm sorry, I have no idea... *Sorakaji looks at her for a second* Wait... *his eyes go wide.* No way... You're... Trinity? *She nods.* Oh my God, Trinity! No way! *Sorakaji lets out a gleeful laugh before he lifts her up, spins her around and hugs her.* Wow, you look fantastic!