Black Dragon 1

A/N:

Thank you again for your likes and lovely comments! it's what keeps me motivated⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃
I loooove your comments especially your reactions! y'all have no idea how much I keep re-reading all your comments. That's how much I love it! (♡⌂♡)

Note:
Bold font - from novel/fanfic
[] - cut sentences/paragraphs

=============================================================================

[Start]

Chapter 18: Saw A Dragon (1)

"...A dragon?"

All the Dragons perks up at that.

"Ah! we're going to read more about the dragons!" both Rosalyn was excited because dragons are the best teacher to a mage.

While tcf!Pendrick was practically glowing at the mention of a dragon.

"Yes."

"I've seen something similar once."

'Similar, my ass.'

[]

"...It was a monster."

Those who know about dragons frown. "He certainly doesn't know what are dragons," they all thought.

- Choi Han! I'm not a monster, I'm great and mighty!

A certain dragon telepathically said to tcf!Choi Han.

tcf!Choi Han looks at tcf!Cale's direction where the little dragon is and nods apologetically.

While tcf!Cale was looking at the screen in thought "Isn't this the time we talk about the black dragon?"

"How so?"

"It's appearance, it's strength, everything. It was a monster in all aspects."

"Is that so?"

Cale nodded his head and continued to speak. But his actions and his words were completely opposite.

"Then you have not seen a dragon."

The Dragons were interested in what he meant. "Does this human know more about dragons?"

As they think that, tcf!Choi Han finally recalls this conversation.

"Ah! That's the time Cale-nim asks me a favor" he said loudly.

Everyone looks at tcf!Cale.

Which tcf!Cale sighed "Yes, we had this conversation, so this is most probably the right information."

At that, everyone focused on reading.

"Excuse me?"

"Dragons are like people."

Clack. Cale put the cup with the lemonade that was both sweet and sour down on the table. He then responded to Choi Han, who was looking at him with curiosity.

Cale cringes remembering that sour taste.

"It's a good thing that I (scammed) ask the slime for treats" he smirks as he drinks a sweet beverage.

"Dragons, Beast people, Dwarves, Elves, they are all like humans. Why? Because they also have emotions and lives."

Ahh