Tree Power 2

A/N:

Thank you again for your likes and comments! ⊂(^▽^)⊃
Here is the continuation. Hope y'all like it. (/ω\*)

Note:
Bold font - from novel/fanfic
[] - cut sentences/paragraphs

===================================================

Chapter 311: Night 1

However, nobody else realized that the wind was caused by the trees.

The area was too chaotic already for something so trivial to be noticed.

"The enemies are going to regret that" tcf!Rasheel nonchalantly said but is a little interested in what is happening. Especially the part where the enemies will fall.

"T, those people are!"

"It is an emergency situation! The Queen of the Jungle has launched a raid!"

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing- Wiiiiiiiiiiiiing-

Voices shot out along with the sound of the alarm.

The Empire's forces near the four gates were the most chaotic.

"...T, that person is the Roan Kingdom's sword master!"

"It is the necromancer! The necromancer has appeared!"

"Dark Elves! They are the Roan Kingdom's forces that appeared during the battle at the Caro Kingdom!"

"I'll be sending our forces to the Caro Kingdom?" tcf!Alberu was surprised, he wants to know what lead him into making that decision.

"Does that mean that I formed an alliance with them?" That's what tcf!Alberu thought considering the many enemies they need to face.

The strong individuals from the Jungle and the Roan Kingdom had suddenly appeared and started to ruthlessly attack the golems.

"I need to talk with the crown prince" tcf!Litana solidifies her resolve to form an alliance, but she will still make sure that it won't be a one-sided deal. She was fearing that the Roan Kingdom would demand much more knowing the Jungle needs help.

"I'm sure she will ask for my assistance after this" tcf!Alberu thought. He smirked, he will make sure to not waste this opportunity to strengthen the Roan Kingdom.

"What the hell?!"

The palace at the center of Section 7 of the Jungle that was similar to the heart of the Jungle.

An alchemist who had been sitting on Litana's throne quickly headed toward a window in order to see what was going on outside. He could see darkness cutting through Section 7 that was shining brightly under the Empire's influences.

"I will take care of him!" Both Litana thought with rage. She will need to keep an eye on the alchemist so that she could destroy him at the right time.

None of them seemed to have any light about them.

"H, how did they get here......!"

"How did you get there without anyone noticing?" tboah!Litana asks knowing that it will be impossible without being noticed.. unless.

"Underwater" tcf!Cale said thinking about the first few paragraphs that they've read.