Chapter 6

August POV

I can't believe Peyton fought Gabby today. Gabbie's jaw is broken and she has a horrible headache. I;m going over her house as soon as school gets out which is in 7 hours. I got words for her.

Later that day

School was over and I'm on my way to Peyton's house. The whole time I was driving, I thought about what I was going to say. When I got there, I went up to the doorstep and knocked waiting for her to open it.

Peyton POV

I woke up from loud knocking. My parents were away on a business trip and I was happy they wouldn't hear about my suspension. I was home alone all week and I didn't mind. I had on a tank top, boyshorts, footies, and my hair was in a messy bun. I went to the door and wasn't surprised when I saw August's toothpick ass at the door through the peephole. I caught the biggest attitude. "What!" He was shocked. I wasn't in the mood to argue. He let himself into my house and sat down. "Is there a reason your in my house?" I asked with a hand on my hip. "Yeah! How the fuck you goin' fight Gabby over me?" I sucked my teeth."She got in my face talking about how I was talking to you in the auditorium. I waas trying to be the bigger person and walked away but, she grabbed my hair. I had to no choice but to beat her ass. You can be mad and take her side if you want. But you won't come in here and make it seem like I'm in the wrong." He looked shocked like I wasn't going to put him and his hoe in place. "How do I know you not lying to me?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Really? We've been best friends since 1st grade and you dare ask me if I'M telling the truth?" I was in tears of anger because I was hearing straight bullshit. "Peyton don't cry." He got and hugged me and I hugged back. He smells so good. When he let me go, I had to do it. "August please don't be mad." He looked at me confused then I did it.