Chapter 9

Peyton POV

I know I left August pondering in the hallway. I chuckled to myself. As hard as he tries to act, he's a good, honest person. I knew he was going to tell Gabby. The problem with that is the fact that I know yuck mouth will try to fight me. I can't get into a fight on school grounds. We can meet at a private, secluded place and I'll beat that ass again! School was over and I took Shane and Casey to their houses. It was Friday and I was tired. I went home and took a shower. I changed into a black v-neck short sleeve shirt and shorty shorts. Then I went to sleep. I woke up from knocking on my door. I looked through the peephole and saw Gabby. I laughed. I ran upstairs and grabbed a scrunchy and put my hair in a tight ass bun. I knew it was about to be round two.

Gabby POV

After August told me what him and his hoe of a best friend did, I was on my way to "beat" her ass. I had something for her ass. She's humilated me for the last time.

Peyton POV

I opened the door. "Do you need someth-. Before I could even finish my sentence, she shot me in my leg. "The fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled. When I looked up, that yuck mouth hoe was gone. There was blood everywhere. I crawled to the house phone and dialed 911. "911 what is your emergency?" This line kills me everytime. I was in to much pain to chuckle. "I was shot in my leg by Gabriella Carson. Yes I'm sure. Please come to 575 Martina Drive and hurry I'm getting dizzy." She said ok and my eyes got heavy. I closed them and hope I wouldn't die.