Tu yahin hai - 2❤️

TV : BREAKING NEWS , MR. PRAMOD CHAUTALA IS MISSING. Yes the surgery was successful but after that he was seen nowhere.....

Susheela was dumbstruck after hearing the news. Her eyes were filled with tears but was not flowing. She looked at Aru who was equally shocked seeing her mother like that. She was a small kid ,she didn't understand anything else but just her father's name. She ran towards her mother who was on knees on floor.

Aru : Sushi
Sushi : ..........
Aru : Mumma...mumma ye tv wale uncle papa ka naam kyu le rahe hain...bolo na...
Sushi : ..........
Aru : Mumma bolo na...kuch bolo...aur aap ro rahi ho...?

Sushi realised that she need to be storng for little Aru even if she was internally broken. She quickly wiped up moist eyes and took Aru to her neighbor house for the rest of the day while she rushed to the hospital.

At hospital reception,
Sushi : Mr. Pramod Chautala ?
Receptionist : Ma'am...wo...
Sushi (bangs her hand on the table) : WHERE IS MY HUSBAND ??
She was literally shouting in the hospital.
Doctors came to her.
Doctor : Yaha itna shor kyu ho raha hai...arre Susheela ma'am aap yaha ?
Sushi : What do you mean by main yaha ? My husband is missing ! What else do you expect me to do ??!!!
Doctor : Ma'am...ma'am please calm down...dekhiye...hame police complaint kar di hai...aur unhone investigation bhi shuru kr di hai... hopefully wo jaldi mil jaaenge...

Sushi was completely broken now...she cried a lot. There was no information of Pramod from last 7 days and now the investigation team was also sent back.

Police : Ma'am we are very sorry, but Mr. Pramod Chautala nahi mile...Maybe...
Sushi : SHUT UP ! Maybe? Maybe what? Maybe he is dead... that's what you're trying to say right ? BUT NO My husband is alive...I know that...mujhe naa aap logo par bharosa karna hi nahi chahiye tha...main...main khud dhundungi apne pati ko(She said all these while sobbing)
Police : Ma'am but....

Susheela told her neighbours to take care of Aru while she went on search of Pramod.
(To my readers : Kya lagta hai mil jaega ?🙂)

She searched everywhere, every possible destination but he was found no where. Its been 24 hours searching for him, still clueless. She was feeling because she didn't even have a drop of water.

Just then, she recieved a call.

Caller : H..hello..hello Susheela jii
Sushi : Chhota Haddi.... kahan ho tum please batao main aarahi hu.
Pramod : Sush.. Susheela ji..wo..wo (someone snatched the phone)
Someone : Ye Pramod tera pati hai na ?(evil laughter 👀)
Sushi : Haan...mera pati hai...tum...tum kon ho...Pramod se phone kyu cheena???
Someone : Chup ladki...abb sun...lakh mana karne ke baad bhi tere pati ne hamari baat nahi mani...aur bacha liya uss minister ko...uss minister ka marna boht zaruri tha....lekin ye...huh...koi baat nahi...wo minister ko to ham kisi tarah khatam kr hi denge par usse pehle tere pati ko uski sazaa to deni hogi na ?? HAHAHA😈

*Phone disconnects*

Susheela : Ohh no kya karu main...mujhe mujhe Pramod ko bachana hoga...par kaise...(she was thinking how to save him but not getting idea... neither she knew where is he been kept)
Ek kaam karti hu...police ko bata deti hu

(Just then a message pops : Aur sun...police ko batane ki himmat mat karna...jitna dhundna tha dhoond chuke hame...ham nahi milenge unhe...ulta terw pati par aur khatra badh jaega😈)

Susheela (thinks) : Nahi nahi main police ko nahi bata skti...kya karu main...(her eyes became teary)
Just then, something strikes her mind and she heard the call recording of the conversation.
(Note : Keep your audio call record always on, kya pata aap bhi kabhi kidnap ho jaao😗👀)

She listened to it carefully for 4-5 times and notices that a very faint sound of water was coming. She tried to recollect and then understood that there is a dam in the outskirts of the city and the area is desolated. She decides to go there.

___________________

On the other side,
Pramod was tied with a rope to a chair and was very weak. It was an isolated place which was dark. The captors didn't give him anything to eat and were also beating him brutally.
One of them came to him with a metal baton.

Person : Boht jawani chadh rahi hai na tujhe...jab bola tha ki maar de use to kyu nahi maara ?BOL (hits him)
Pramod : Main...main apne profession ke saath...saath dhokha nahi kar skta (panting)

The person was going to hit him when someone held the rod and snatched it.

Yes it was Susheela.
She started beating him with the same rod, hearing the noises some other people entered and she started beating them too.
While fighting, her right was bruised and was bleeding but she didn't care...she beat them continuously, they became unconscious (WOMEN POWER😌)

(She had called the police in her way so they arrived and arrested them)

Now she went to Pramod and held him free but he was too weak to be okay. He fainted in her arms.

When he opened his eyes, his world was in front of him holding his hands.
Pramod : Susheela ji (softly)
Sushi : Pramod...tum theek to ho na... doctor... doctor...
The doctor checked him and told her that he was now completely okay and ready to go home.

They went back home and Aru hugged her parents tightly. Seems like she was the happiest person in the earth. She saw her parents after more than a week. They smiled and hugged her back.

A FAMILY HUG 🥺❤️

THE END

Here ends my 1st One shot story❤️
Review it please.
And really sorry for any mistake.

Meet you soon in my next story😉
Stay Tuned❤️