Chapter 20

" haa! Tum sinta mat karo hum ushe dhund lenge"
And I cut the call

How . How ..?she was talking to me a few minutes ago .

Why ?? Why ? I leave her to go alone ? Why!!

It was all my fault . all mine!!

My Bani was kidnapped.

And I will find her at any cost and whoever done this will regret it.

Bani's Pov

My head was pounding, why everything was black . But I heard Some voices

"Bani hosh meh ayi ya nehi?" A female voice asks someone but I am not able to see, who was it?

"Nehi" a male voice answered. The voices are sounding familiar. I tried to remember them but My head was hurting as I am trying to remember their voices. After a few seconds again I blacked out.

Third-person pov.

Veer was trying to find bani everywhere but He didn't get any clue, Who will kidnap Bani? Nobody was her enemy, she was sweet to everyone. why anyone will try to kidnap her?

Meera was not in a good condition. Her condition was bad. She is crying from the day Bani goes missing.

Noor was also trying to find Bani everywhere. A few hours ago she was with her and in another few hours, she goes missing.

Veer was going on trying. Now he talks with his father about Bani and asks for his help to find bani. His fathers help him by tracking her location but it was showing that her phone was switched off .

"Papa, Bani kaha hogi . Woh theek toh hogi nah?" Veer asks his father with hope. He was crying non-stop. But of course, his father doesn't have an answer. So he keeps quiet. Veer phone started to Beep! Noor's name flashes on his screen. He picks up her call.

"Hello! Bani ka kuch pata chala, Kaha heh woh, theek toh heh na meri bani?" He asks her in one breath.

"Veer, Veer Sambhalo apne app ko." Noor tries to console him.
"Kese sambalu, bani ka kich oata nehi chal raha aur tum mujhe sambhalne koh kehe rahi hoh"
He yells at her without thinking.

"Veer suno meri baat, mujhe bani keh bare meh pata nehi chala but kuch esa pata chala ki mujhe saak heh, inhone hih kahi bani koh gyaf nehi kiya heh" Noor tells him. Veer got confused and ask her "kya pata chala heh aur inhone matlab?"

"Veer, Jay aur Mayuri jail seh bhag gaye. Aur mujhe saak heh kahi na toh kahi, inn dono ka hih hat heh bani ke gayaf hone meh." Noor told him and Veers was shocked with the revelation.
He was not confused . He was now confirmed that Jay and Mayuri had done something with bani, They kidnapped her.

"Hello Veer, Sunrahe hoh na."

"Ha meh sun bhi raha huh aur samaj bhi gaya, Yeh sab kishney kiya heh. Theek heh meh tumse baad meh baat karta huh bye."
He cuts the call didn't give her a chance to reply.

"Papa aap, Mayuri aur jay ka location track kariye," Veer asks his father.  His father nodded and left the room, leaving him alone.

"Tum dono neh theek nahi kiya, Iss bar tum dono nehi basoge, lekin aak baat samaj nehi aaya un dono ko jail se bhagne meh maddat kishney kiya."

-~-

Bani opens her eyes and sees nothing but black.  There was no light in the room. she was tied with a rope.

"Mam, Bani hosh meh aa rahi yeh" she hears someone.

Suddenly the door opens revealing four familiar faces.

Bani eyes goes wide.

-------------------------xxx-----------------&

Hey!! Whatsup guys.
How are you all?
And sorry for the late update:(
And if you like the chapter,
Do vote and
Comments

And and and... This story is coming to an end. So don't miss the upcoming chapters.

Thank you;)