Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Last one:(

Bani's Pov.

It's been 2days since I was discharged from the hospital and from the first day onwards, I was not allowed to leave the bed. I was hell bored in this bed. I want to go out but Veer and Meera di never allowed me! And Yes, Veer and Meera di were taking good care of me.

"Kaha gum gayi heh tu?" Meera di asked me entering my room.

"Mujhe bahar jna heh," I said like a child.

"Nehi tu bahar nehi ja sakti, Doctor neh mana kiya heh tuje, 5 din tak kush nehi karne ke liye." She states That means 3 more days, I can't.

"Par--"

"Par bar kush nehi, tu uth Veer tere liye khana le kar Aaa raha heh." Veer, I don't know by hearing his name I feel guilty. Why did I believe in Chandini's word, why I didn't trust him? Why----

"Phir se kaha kho gayi tu?" Meera di ask cutting my thoughts.

"Woh--woh--" I can't, A tear fell from my eyes.

"Areh, tu ro kyu rahi heh kya huwa bata to," Meera di cupped my cheeks and asked.

"Woh-- Veer mne Veer pe chak kiya" now I am on the full verge of crying.

"Kya? Kiya? She asked confused.

" boh, Chandini neh mujhe uski aur Veer ki ek sath ek sath picture dikyayi aru usme un dono kiss kar rehe the!" I cried in her arms.

"Kya!?"

"Nehi, aap puri kahani toh suniye, Uss picture meh ushne Veer ko forcefully kiss kiya tha Veer ne nehi, ushne toh uss larki koh ghr se nikal diya, Lekin meh uss Chandini ke bato meh aa gayi" Suddenly the door open revealing Veer.

"What is happening here?" He asked when he saw my face and continued"why are you crying Bani?" He came near me and wipe my tears.

"I am sorry" I whisper and Hugged him tightly.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For not trusting you" I cried more hugging him.

"Tum dono bat karo mujhse kitchen meh kush kam heh" Meera di said and went out of my room.

"What is this Bani, didn't I told that It was not your fault."
He tried to console me but I know it was mine.

"Bani shh, mat ro, you know I love you right"

I nodded, then he fed me.

"Yeh last heh muh kholo apna"
"Mujhe aur nehi khana"
"Yeh last"
"Nehi"
"Mere liye"

"Theek heh"

I open my mouth and he last feeds me.

"Good" he was about to go when I held his hand.

"I want to go out," I said to him.

"Nehi, Doctor neh mana kiya heh."

"Please" I showed him my best puppy face.

"Ok fine, but I will carry you the whole time."

"Ok" I agreed with him.

He carried me in bridal style and I like it. He took me to the garden and many places. I feel like I was coming out after ages.

Now we are sitting in the garden.

"Bani"

"Mm"

"Thank you"

"Why?"

"Thank you for coming into my life and making it beautiful."
I smiled and peak his lips.

"And sorry for hurting you from the beginning. Now I cant wait to live my life with you" Now he was on his knees.

"Veer what are you doing?"

"Bani, I promised you from now on, I will never hurt you and one day I will only marry you, and this is my promised to you that I will never leave you never." Then he took a long breath and said " Will you marry me Bani one day" Then he take my hand and slip one ring on my ring finger.

"Yes, yes yes!!!" I shouted. I can't believe, What I had done to get this boy in my life. I love him so much. And now I believe that you only need a person in your life to be happy.

And my story starts with a small crush I had on him.

I pull him close to me and put my lips on him.

     The End.

--------------------xxx-----------------

The journey of Vani's love story comes to an end.

And if you guys like this chapter Do vote and comment.

Don't worry an epilogue was still left.

Till then bye guys.

Thank you🥰