episode 13 - don't do this jaan

Swara who was going toward priest giving him pot he take it swara what about to go near him and seat sanskar hold her hand stopping her swara close her eyes gulping down her tears slowly and then turn toward sanskar who was looking toward her only she know he understand what she was trying to do now after calling priest she want to tell him that she don't want to stay here and don't want to see anyone's face because she don't even want her baby should even see there face or there any act make her baby like them she don't want anything should happen she have bear enough now all go from her head she remember how her ma get angry when she come back from Maheswari mansion when shekhar Gadodia slap her how she get to know shekhar Gadodia is only her baba how she was craving to get his love she remember how her MA and Dida make her life so beautiful with there love they give her nice upbringing which she deserve she remember her all moment with sharmishta. She remember when she come back when she loose her memory how shomi hug her and cry she remember when she make her sleep on her lap signing lullaby for her she close her eyes open then look toward sanskar. The only person who love her more than his own life for whom she means whole world for him and what she did she always take him for granted and didn't value his love and support she doesn't even deserve him but now whatever happened she can't change it if she wants also she is helpless she wants to erase all bad memories from her life and for that she have to start with this only then her mind will be relax she will be fine and happy she close her eyes then open and look toward sanskar take her hand slowly from his grip without saying anything sanskar look toward swara she what about to go stop hearing sanskar
Sanskar - don't do this jaan please at least once listen to me what your doing that thing will never effect anyone but it will effect to you only (swara look toward sanskar blankly hearing him she know now it's too late to make her understand)
Priest - seat here we have to start rites (swara look toward sanskar then look toward priest nods in yes blankly she turn and look toward sanskar he what about to say something swara shake her head in no stopping him sanskar looks on swara seat infront of priest who start the veneration swara close her eyes childhood every moment revolve around her mind ) so where is photo frame of the person who's last rites you are doing )
Swara - i don't have any photo frame of her (swara look toward priest who also look toward Her)
Priest - okay then we will take her name and do this (swara look toward him then look toward sharmishta she cut him between)
SWARa - there is no need of taking name they are standing infront of me only actually i want to do last rites of my mother and father (all gasped in utter shock hearing swara shemish look toward swara hearing her shomi get speechless hearing swara) my mother and father Mr shekhar Gadodia and Mrs sharmishta shekhar Gadodia (ragini go near swara hold her hand making her stop saying something further)
Ragini - SWARa hold your tongue what rubbish your talking haan what the hell you're doing (SWARa look toward ragini)
SWARa - why do you care ragini now officially i am giving you right to be a daughter of there now no one will snatch your mother and father also from you like your in laws in your maternal house also you will be there lovely duaghter so why your stopping and why your behaving like this you and laksh also did my and sanskar's last rites na some month ago (ragini look toward swara hearing her she blinked her eyes remembering when she and LAksh did last rites of swasan but for you i alived again but for me you're step mother and your father will never become alive i don't back off from my words so please leave me you don't need to do this all drama that too infront of me its doesn't suits you so now it will be better if you don't interfere in my matters because i will not tolerate that (SWARa push ragini aside and then she again seat on veneration sanskar look toward swara he close his eyes in frustration and irritation seeing this all because he is unble to do anything for this he want to stop swara but also he don't even want to stop because she isn't wrong in her place whatever she is doing it's good for her frustration to come out now swara look toward shemish then priest start the last rites veneration after sometimes later it's get finished swara look toward sanskar after when priest go from there she get up sanskar look toward swara who was looking toward him only he didn't know what to say or do to make swara comfortable)
Sanskar - you know right what you have done (swara nods in yes hearing sanskar) You shouldn't have done this shona how much angry you are on anyone because it's wrong
Swara - who doesn't matters to us then making them away is only good thing Sanskarrr because which thing hurt you........... you just have to throw it from your life and i don't think so i hve done anything wrong
Person - you can never do anything wrong princess (SWARa turn hearing voice all also turn and look toward the person shomi slowly turn and look toward source of the voice she looks like) and i am proud of you for that princess (all look toward him in confusion except swara and shomi. SWARa had happy tears in her eyes and shomi was all blank)
Aadarsh - if i am not wrong your the famous for music company brand in kolkatta yes RAJ MANHOTRA RIGHT (that person look toward Aadarsh shake his head in yes) what your doing here and how do you know swara (he come down ignoring shomi go near swara)