episode 15 - ending everything

Swara look Toward sanskar who also look Toward her hearing her then he nods silently in yes blankly go from thrre saying uttara to go and pack her bag all things he go to pack his and swara's things swara weep her tears look toward ram go near him slowly he look toward her he what about to go swara go infront of him he stop silently without saying anything
Swara - i don't know i should say this all or not i think you shouldn't go from here (all look toward swara in shocked) it's not because of any emotional attachment i don't know in future me and sanskar will think of coming back here i am sure this will not happened but yes i wanted you should stay here your wife don't have anyone in her life now except you because i know about sanskar he hate's her from the start not because what she did with me he was having grudges with that time only when she didn't support him when your brother throw him out he have accept her just for me but she wasn't capable to win his trust back and whatever she did with his uttara make him more hate her because he come to know about this truth before my coming in his life only that's why his hate grown up for her i don't have anything to do with this uttara will be happy with her Bhai i will try my best to fulfilled mother place in her life as sanskar will never let her feel that emptiness of yours i know him you don't worry when she will decided to marry someone i will tell you about that i assure you of this thing but you don't go anywhere just sake of your kids mother not sake of your wife it's easy to break relationship but joining is very hard try to understand and think about my words (just then sanskar and Uttara come taking there bags)
Sanskar - jaan  let's go now you don't waste your time at this all fake drama (swara turn and look toward sanskar sign heavily nods in yes she turn to go stop and turn toward ragini )
Swara - wait sanskar (swara turn and ragini who was looking down in guilt) i have small request ragini from you (ragini look toward SWARa slowly ) look after my small baby brother i don't have any trust on your father grandmother and grandfather he is small he don't have done any mistake i am just one call away from him in future if your spineless father again leave him i will take him with me i should have taken him now only but i am helpless he needs mother so i can't take him but your father can't be trusted he can anytime leave him so please take care of him if you will have little bit time from your laksh (swara look toward laksh ) i think i can trust you regarding this and you will not hurt my small baby brother taking out my and sanskar's frustration if in future you and your wife will have your own baby (swara turn close her eyes then open  look toward sanskar go near him and both turn go from there with Uttara ram go from there in his room  swaraa look toward everywhere she remember her first grahpravesh when she come with sanskar doing fake marriage to her real marriage then Raglak's reunion and everything get sorted how she did preparations of Dp's Bday preparation how he accept her as his duaghter then pari's insecurities then all the misunderstanding and her separation with sanskar who was himself remembering his all the moemnts with laksh and ap dp whom he have think very close to his heart he weep his tears swara hold Sanskar's hand raglak remember about there moment with swasan and Uttara parish feel guilty for there all the deeds and think about all the happy family moments dp seat on couch lifelessly thinking about all the family moment with swasan sujata look toward swasan then think about all the moments blankly ap also look toward swasan and uttara who was going she also think about all the family happy moment just because of swara now this home get homeless after this step of swasan what they have done with there own family swara look toward maheswari mansion one more time when they was going to step out from the mansion she weep her tears they seat on car Kunal start the car rp see them goingly from his window he close his eyes and seat on bed lifelessly thinking about his all the moments with sanskar and Uttara his happy family moments just because of swara. Swasan seat on plan and move from kolkatta To make there own small world in Canada with uttara.

LEAP OF 8 MONTH....... Leaving everything behind sanskar move with swaraa and uttara in Canada where he have make his own small heaven with his love of life and his little sister forgetting everything isn't easy for threee of them but they come out from all the obstacles and move on in there life sanskar start his business here in Canada with swara's childhood friend Nikhil Uttara was doing her final's in biggest college of Canada to start her career with her  bhai in business with her own choice and swasan didn't object this in this all one thing i forget to tell you guys swara's mood swings who was has enter in her 6th month and Raj janki manan has come with them at Canada only who was helping swasan everything now sanskar has start involving with them slowly slowly with the time he don't want to hurt his jaan in any sense that's why he was ready to accept anyone for her happiness she is his lifeline. In india nothing is same as before Gadodia house was all silent and gloomy sharmishta have stop talking with shekhar parvati and dindayal she is with shekhar just for baby dindayal was in his last stage. In maheswari house everything is change in there also all live there do there work silently without talking with each other only hate regret was in there heart. Ragini used to look after shomi and aayush sometimes with laksh keeping one promise which swara has taken from her before going. Then everything is not normal they have stop talking with each other for avoiding  daily fights happening in home because of small matter also