|light as feather|

!Disclaimer!

As I  mentioned in my wall board, I will be changing almost everything in this story. Things will not be the same as they used to be and many things will change.

This story is inspired by genshin impact and also the mc with anemo characters (might not be only them). I was also inspired by Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children along with many ffs. One of them will be "Family Jewels" by -rosehearts

Feel free to change anything here in your mind. For example, here, mc doesn't like cheese. you can set it here instead that he likes them.

DL:DR. I'm only here to vent out my ideas. no need to push yourself to like it. if you're planning to comment some malicious sh*t here, the exit button is near you.

!Plagiarism is an act of jealousy! Do not try to steal my ideas. It's not hard to create your own.

_____________________________________

"I don't like yearning for something. I want it to come naturally like the wind."

Name: (Name, Last Name)

School year: 2nd Year

Occupation: Professional sorcerer,  An author of children's books, Student.

Dormitory: Heartslabyul

Personality: (Name) is an apathetic person. He rarely reacts about anything around him. It's like the coldness of the evening air enveloping you everytime he approaches you.

Constellation: Levitas Aere

ABILITIES

Being blessed by the Anemo Archon with a vision helped him develop his own unique magic, "Lightness within air." As a catalyst wielder, he was capable of unleashing consecutive slashes of air that dealt huge amounts of damage. In every one set of his normal attacks, he will consume 5% of his mana.

If he successfully finishes five sets of normal attacks, his weapon, Levitas' Glossary, will help the user be quicker on their next set of attacks while guaranteeing that his previous damage will triple the more the target talks. Levitas' Glossary is an ancient catalyst weapon that has a vast amount of knowledge inside of it, considering the hundreds of years of absorbing the air around it.

In his elemental burst, (Name) will create a giant field of anemo resembling of a lotus that will consume 15% of the enemy's mana the more they stand of the field while a giant swirling vortex will pull them more in the center where it will suck the remaining mana out of them, leaving the enemy on the verge of death.

(Name)'s ability scales off mana and body mass. The more he consumes it, the more he will unleash powerful attacks. So in order for him to stay on the ground, he has a pair of heavy metallic lead shoes that will act as a balance for him.

His dangerous, but powerful unique magic has taken a toll on his body causing him to not stay on the surface as he is capable of controlling gravity, but it is in exchange for his own.

Magic/Spells:
Sesshou Sakura: The user will cast three thunder fox turrets that will stun the enemy if they move. Limit use of this spell is 3 times a day.

Beyond the Yellow springs:  This spell will auto-locked on enemies that are abundant in yin energy (ghosts, monsters, etc.) The user will create five yang silhouettes in the shape of their appearance and will drag down the enemy down a bright vortex. Limit use will base on the user's mana.

Tardus Tempus (Slow-time):  As said in the name,  The user will have the ability to stop the time. (Name) will then have every time in the world in this spell.  The time limit will have to be said after reciting this magic.

Social Status: (Name) came from a noble family that has a strong connection to the royal family of well-known wizards.  According to news articles, he was always seen to be attending most of the aristocratic balls and many land royalty celebrations.

T• R• I• V• I• A

He is a well-known scholar. His father, Cirrus von (Last name) was from Royal Sword Academy. An absolute prodigy who excels in everything thus his offsprings were expected to be like him.

His 2 older brothers, Anastasius, and Ellen were cut from the same cloth from his father while (Name) has inherited everything about their mother except the personality because it's mixed from both parents.

Cater Diamond, (Name)'s Childhood friend and basically caretaker has been his guardian after moving into the land.

His mother, Evelyn Von Dematicus (Last Name), absolutely adores her youngest son. When he was still a baby, she would dress him up in frilly dresses and would make him wear cute hats as she quotes that "he looks like a girl so why not take pictures of him?"

In terms of magic, (Name) is pretty much over-powered. Not only his unique magic will make him practically immune to over-blot, he is capable of dealing multiple damage inside and outside the field.