The Nightmare.

Thanks for the request F0xG1rl08 it's the best I could do I haven't wrote in a while there maybe some mistakes so yeahhh bear with me and this chapter contains angst a bit of fuff and mention of the salmon-coloured fuck (Dr Henry Miller) sorry for the cringe byeeee

///////////////////////////////////

'Blah blah blah' he never stops shouting I've had enough! It's doing my head in! 'hmm I wonder where Old sport is' thousands of thoughts were cashing into my mind until it was desturbed..

"DAVE ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?"
phoney yelling? Pfff I'd rather die than listen to him ranting about random shit I've been doing wrong.
Ugh thank god Peter was there he quickly dragged him away making sure his abnoxious yelling wouldn't catch the customer's attention.

I got up and walked to the saferoom I thought to myself as I made my way there 'sportsy should be there I hope. I mean I didn't do THAT much damage.. I only blew up the oven for fun I mean it's fucking boring in here' i open the safe room door and close it behind me.

"hey Old sport!" I shouted hint of happiness in my voice happy to see my friends... My crush... Much like a child and, a wide toothy grin plastered on my face
"Heya dave" not even glancing at me it's like his eyes were glued to freadbear he looked so determined to fix the fucking sweaty ass suit.
"soo sportsy amm I still allowed to come to your houseee for the night ?". I questioned hoping for an answer.
"yeah" I could immediately hear a hint of excitement in sportsy's voice though he didn't show it much when he was busy with something..

*~a little time skip~*

Me and sportsy are walking to his house yeah I would've took my purple beautiful car to drive us there but It broke down and let's say I don't have the money to fix it and Old sport told me he doesn't have a car because of a car accident with his parents-

Anywaysss we are here! Eh look normal surely in a better condition then mine.

Well it's going to get dark soon so it worth a shot!
"hey old sport!"
"what is it dave?" he cocked up a brow and looked at with confusion
"can I sleep w-..."
I was instantly cut off by sportsy
"dave, absolutely not, you're sleeping on the couch"
"awww whyyyyy" I was like a needy little child
"1 the bed is uhhhhh-.. Too small!! Yeahh and 2 I don't want you in my bed, especially with me and you in the same bed." why was old sport blushing.. Maybe he's hidding some hot chick in there, but that would explain if he doesn't like me back..

///////////////////////////////////////

I think he went to have a shower I don't remember much I that since i fell asleep, he might be in bed now.. I might aswell sleep while I can ill need the energy for tomorrow at work..
Damm it's uncomfortable here I wouldn't stop moving and squirming around still not able to be comfortable.

It went all black, like a mysterious void.

'Henry-.. Is that you-.'
He was holding his arms out like if waiting for a hug-.. Thats definitely not right-... Tears started to well up in my eyes I was trying to fight the urge not to run up to him and hug him, I knew it would cause no good but I could help it he used to be like a father to me-
Tears start rolling down my cheek I don't usually like to cry-.. It makes me feel like a weakling but yet again I can't help it-..
I quickly get up and run to him hugging him nearly knocking us both to that ground. Then I start sobbing into his shoulder all I get is a chuckle from him, then I get a sharp and quick pain in the back all the way up to my chest causing me to whimper, cry out loud in pain.

It all went black again.
I was laying on the black endless floor in pain, trying to hold it back pretend it doesn't hurt maybe I will go away...

I heard faint whispers... Like if it was somewhere in the distance beyond my reach.

"d-dave-..?"

"dave!"

They were getting louder and louder the voice was so familiar... But who's voice was it-...

"DAVE!!"

I immediately woke up from that horrifying dream sweat and tears were rushing down my face.
Jack looked like he just saw a ghost-

"sportsy i-.."
I was cut of my my little tangerine baby hugging me tightly and knocking us both off the couch.

"don't ever do that again you eggplant idiot! You got me worried sick!" Jack's voice was shakie but yet loud and clear
"what happend to you dave? I've never seen you cry not even that hard-..." he really did sound worried for me.. it just made the urge grow bigger the urge to kiss him to tell him how I feel about him... But I know I could never... Im a coward...

"I-I... Henry h-he-..." I started sobbing harder what was going on I was full of emotion this wasn't normal I didn't like it I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up! I held Jack close and made sure he knew I was never going to let go.

A while after I calmed down and stopped crying my eyes were slightly red and puffy it was currently 2:00am in the morning we were in old sport's bedroom on his bed and old sport laying-.. More like stretched out across my lap much like a cat strangely enough. But we end up falling asleep together <3