Dave..What.The.Fuck.

idk please forgive me for this but I'm sure ya'll enjoy)

(TW: SH, SAD DAVEY :( AND UH YEAH)

Daves Pov <333

I sighed as I walk out the pizzaria and start head home, if I was being honest here I really did feel like the misfit I mean look at everyone they're all so happy together I mean jack has his brother and sister and I have...well... No one... it's just like the world loves teasing me. Well it's true I'm just a good for nothing lonely fuck-..

"HEYYYY!! DAVE WAIT UPPP!" I heard a voice shout from the distance, I turn around to see the one and only old sport run after me.

I force a smile out just to make It more convincing that I'm fine, and then I say "yo what's up old sport!" it's strange really I usually feel butterflies in my stomach and feel all warm and fuzzy inside when Jack was around but this time I felt that jealousy spark up at the back of my mind but its just best if I ignore it.

"I was wondering if you still wanted to come over since I saw you head the direction to your house? but just dee and Peter will be there too so we won't be as lonley!" he sounded pretty happy well of course he'd be happy it's his fucking family.

Yeah but I like it when it's just you and me... Can't you tell your the only person I give my loving heart to-?

" oh right sorry sportsy! I forgot well lets go now!" that was a lie, I didn't really I just really didn't want to go and disturb his little 'family time'

"yeah let's go." i said trying not to sound annoyed and from then It was just awkward silence, the tension sparking between us and I was just following behind from old sport.

~*[a little time skip to when they at Jack's house sitting and chatting]*~

I sat down by Jack obviously fairly close to him I tried to nudge him a few times hoping he'd take the hint that I don't Want to be here and this was really too much for me.

The room was filled with chattering and the giggling of dee, why am I even here?

"dave-...?"

Why didn't I just say no to him earlier instead of lieing to sportsy

"dave?"

Wait I don't belong here this isn't my family its his... I have no one... No one wants me.. He probably thinks I'm some type of weirdo.. I can't stay here I'm surely annoying him.. I have to leave now!- wait no that would be disrespectful right..?
What do I do-..

"DAVE!" Jack shouted for the last time and that's when I snapped out of my daze. Not realising that I was crying the whole time I was In my daze.

"Huh?" is all I could mutter out everyone was staring at me... The tension in the room was building up larger and larger by the second.

"hey are you alright? You wanna talk in private for a bit or something? I couldn't help but see you crying-.."
I quickly interrupted jack by getting un and rushing to the bathroom wiping the tears with my sleave.

Once I got to Jack's bathroom I tried my best not to slam the door then I sat against it my knees up to my chest listening to what was going on outside and thats when I heard Jack say

"guys please stop worrying, it's just not his best day today ill check on him soon."

Yeah right soon I'll stay here as long as I fucking want.

One hour.. 2 hours.. Still nothing.
I would be surprised at this point if Jack forgot about me.

(SELF-H*RMING WARNING SKIP IF YOU WISH)

Thud, thud, thud.
The pounding of my heart beating was slowly getting faster as I reached for the pocket knife I had in my trousers pocket, and slowly pulled it out, taking a good minute or two just to stare at it.

My breath was slow, heavy and fragile.
I pulled my sleeve up and pressed the knife again and watched as blood started to draw up.

Surely sportsy isn't gay.. Why would anyone like me? Hes definitely straight-.. Maybe he still likes that one women he met in Vegas they seemed so close-... Why am I like this.. He's just a friend why do i get so jealous...

Nobody's pov

The crimson liquid effortlessly kept running Down Dave's arm like fresh paint running down a torn up canvas, Dave's was man made, just like water colours nothing more nothing less. The blood was continuously oozing out of the fresh cuts that he kept adding, it never stopped they just kept on appearing.

(YOU ARE SAFE TO SKIP TO HERE <3)

He kept going there was no stopping him now not even Jack could probably stop him he was in his own world now. His own world where negativity rules the world, in fact he was so busy in his own world he hadn't realised the stains of blood all over his clothes.

The negativity was over powering him he didn't notice the footsteps of his orange little pal or crush should I say, coming towards the door.

Dave felt a strange force on the door some one must be trying to come in and dave wouldn't be surprised if it was sportsy, daves hands were shaking but he tried to adjust his breathing and calm down. So then wrapped some paper around his arm where he cut to somewhat stop the bleeding, rolled his sleeve back down and got up.
The door swung opened when he got up and hit him right in the back enough to earn a small "crack" from Dave's back.

"AGH! FUCK!" dave shouted
"omg! Dave! I didn't know you were behind the door!" Jack shouted back rushing to dave to see if he was alright
"oh god I'm so sorry dave- are you alright?" sportsy kept apologising
Dave groaned still abit in pain.
"soo dee and Peter left you wanna watch a movie or something?" Jack tried his best to change the subject and it was pretty successful.
"sure.." dave replied
"YAYYYYY LET'S GO THENN!" Jack shouted in pur excitement.

Jack grabbed daves are to drag him to the living room, but instead he ended up hearing a yelp in pain from dave which made Jack jolt back he looked at dave his face looked paler than the usual shade of purple.

Jack slowly looked down at dave's sleeve which is now covered in blood.

"D-dave-.. What is that-" Jack said In a stutter.

(cliffhanger <3333 awh I love you too no need to be mad ❤️😍)
(bye bye for now 😚💕)