appreciation

Greetings! Im sorry if i didnt update the day i told you guys! But i have a special chapter for you! Its made by my brain and imagination! Please support them to make a part 2!

                           •3<

If you were to be sucked into a time portal and landed on a soft surface that felt like a newly made bed but it was actually one but then you suddenly felt like a burden with tons of questions thinking how the hell you got in there without telling me you didnt just got sucked into a damn portal that leads to god knows what.

So you went to the door obviously finishing taking a pee and washing your face and you didnt bother to grab clothes and change cus its not your room or bedroom.

But then suddenly your in a forest now this got you thinking..

Are you in the Backrooms?

You started panicking in like how tf did you got slapped in the head just wanting coffee and end up in the backrooms.. Yeah totally ignored the fact that you got sucked by a portal at your own will to die in the ground your standing so.

So went turned your back and you didnt believe what you saw..

A hideous ass tree ass long ass with a long body built like siren that has a body of a twig.

And is as long as the tress.

And now this got you thinking "am i in squid game" no. Why.. Why would you THINK that your in squid game? First forgetting you got sucked by a portal to thinking your in the backrooms and now seeing rip off of siren head? Honestly this is getting nowhere dont you agree?

And like any human out there would. Starts running like their being chased by the flash knowing that they wont win cus even if you slap a microscope in the making and look through the moon, one blink and the flash is there. If he can survive that is.

Now we have a rip off of yui falling over the air and scraping their who knows what honestly shes that dumb like why look behind? Are you like markiplier that looks behind when he was beating a boss in pizzaplex? Like hell curiosity killed the cat i guess..

But then she saw ANOTHER portal thats too ugly. Just by the looks of it its looks like phantom but portal version.

But hey lets go inside and see wtf is gonna happen-

Hope you like their effort! I know that brain and imagination is me in your understanding, but for me its like were people so. Its honestly so random for them show up with a story like this but im kinda proud cus i let some curiosity out of it so.

Yeah..
(dont hate pls)

Words : 478

Edited.