movie night (fluff)

non binary reader 

wilbur

this going to be short 

................................................................................................................................................................

y/ns pov 

i always got happy when wilbur said were having a movie night 

i just finished  making the popcorn (sorry if you dont like it) and putting it into a bool and walked in the living room. once i do i stare at the beautiful man in front  of me "and i think were done" he says while claping  his hands together like there was something on them ''oh hey darling'' he said after he looked up "hey um the popcorn is done" i say while placing it on the coffee table "yay movie time" he says while jumping up and down all of a sudden his phone starts ringing i look over to see 'childinit' calling i giggle a little bit at the name " ello" i hear tommy say from the phone "hey toomy whats up?" "come join me and tecno in vc were bored " the child complaned   "sorry man i cant its me and y/ns movie night " "know what man fuck you i just wanted to talk to you " he said as he hung up "he'll call back later now how about we watch this movie no?" he says while looking at me "yes please can we watch Hamilton?" i ask "yes of coarse " 

after that they finally settle in and cuddle while the movie played tommy did in fact call back and apologize (tecno made him lol) but in the end it was a good night 

...............................................................................................................................................................

hiiii 

i hope you liked this one sorry it was short 

anyway love you all

have a good day/night 

byeeee

bee<3