Date Gone Wrong

"Dad, I'm going to hangout with my friends!" Vanessa yelled grabbing her black inspector gadget jacket.

"Vanessa where are you going?" Doc Doofenshmirtz asked in his starchy yet soothing voice. "Let's spend time together."

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Ugh leave me alone dad! I have plans!" She shouted slamming the front door in her father's face. If Doofenshmirtz had whooped Vanessa's ass when she was younger, she would probably had some manners. But sadly he didn't.

Doofenshmirtz loved his daughter very much and he had to get her to love him back! He decided to spy on her to see what she was up to. Following her to the park he watched as she got into Ferbs car. "NANI!" Doofenshmirtz exclaimed in a very Japanese way.

That was Ferb! Phineas's brother! Doofenshmirtz was mad. He was ANGRY!! WHY WOULD HIS DAUGHTER BE HANGING OUT WITH A BETA LIKE HIM INSTEAD OF A ALPHA LIKE HIM!?

"Hold on tight it's going to be a bumpy ride, babe." Ferb said before driving off.

"Hahaha! Oh Ferb!" Vanessa giggled.

Doofenshmirtz quickly stole a car gta style and followed after the two. He grabbed a red shell off a turtle and threw it at Ferbs car. The car fell of the road and into a ditch. Vanessa screamed, while Ferb aggressively "HMMED" like a villager from minecraft.

The car flipped over 50 times and exploded, but Ferb and Vanessa somehow survived. "VANESSA!"

Vanessa looked angry while Ferb was crying over the scraps of metal left behind.

"Are you alright! This is why you shouldn't hang with twinks!" Doofenshmirtz said, pretending to be innocent. "DAD YOU CAUSED THIS! I HATE YOU!"

"Vanessa, how old are you?"

"I'm 21!"

"How old is your beta cuck of a boyfriend."

"He's 10."

......

"Vanessa, you should be with a real man instead of a simp in training!" He exclaimed. "Now take my hand and become more than my daughter... become my WIFE!"

Vanessa was so touched that she took his hand and they both flew into the sky making out, and then they lived happily ever after.