0.43. twitter/interview

Twitter

PughLewisFanAccount: In the Late Show Florence and Raine made fun of their shipname #Pughwis so we were thinking what about #Floraine?
12.1k retweets || 24.3k likes

usert: #Floraine is so much better

userv: the stephen colbert show was so amazing
|
userg: i totally agree, they were so cute

userm: i like #Floraine better

userd: yes #Floraine

_______________________

Interview

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy: Our guests tonight are 3 incredible actresses from the famous franchise: Marvel.

*claps*

Jimmy: Please welcome Scarlett Johansson, Raine Lewis and Florence Pugh!

*screams and claps*

Florence: Hi!

Jimmy: So the trailer came out a few days ago. *laughs* The trailer got a hundred and forty million views in the first hour it released!

*screams*

Scarlett: Wow!

Raine: In the first hour?

Jimmy: Oh yeah!

Raine: That's so crazy, I didn't know that! Flo did you know?

Florence: *laughs* No, no I didn't know.

Jimmy: The fans can't wait to see Natasha Romanoff again and to meet Yelena Belova and Calista...

Raine: Petrova! It's Calista Petrova

*screams*

Raine: It's actually the first time I'm saying her last name. Kevin sent me a message last night telling me that I was allowed to reveal her last name.

Jimmy: That's so cool! Scarlett how does it feel the be surrounded by Raine and Florence? You've been surrounded by men for a long time during Avengers.

Scarlett: *laughs* It's amazing to be surrounded by these two. I would spend the rest of my life filming with them. But you know... I knew Raine before filming Black Widow and Florence is such an amazing person. I would take filming with them over anyone else!

Raine: Awh! You love us!

*laughs*

Scarlett: It's true, I do.

Jimmy: Florence how was it like to film with them?

Florence: It was amazing! I knew Ray and Scarlett were friends and I was scared to not be welcomed into their friendship and the cast. But it turned out to be the best experience of my life. They were so welcoming, welcomed me with opened arms. The whole crew was genuinely the kindest people I've ever met.

Jimmy: The fans are dying to see the relationship BlackHill on screen but after the Black Widow trailer some of them are beginning to want a relationship between Natasha Romanoff and Calista Petrova what do you think about it?

Raine: I love BlackHill!

*screams*

Scarlett: We can't say much to be honest but I see why the fans want them together.

Jimmy: So, how is it going between you two? *points to Florence and Raine*

Florence: It's going pretty great!

Jimmy: After you both made fun of your shipname, the fans decided that "Floraine" sounds better, what do you think?

*screams*

Raine: Mmh... Yeah it does sound better. What was the other one? I can't remember.

Jimmy: The other one was "Pughwis".

Raine: *laughs* Oh yeah, no it wasn't good at all!

Jimmy: What are you going to do for the holiday?

Florence: Ray and I are flying to England as soon as the press tour is over to celebrate the holiday with my family.

Raine: Yep, first meeting between the Pugh family and I. I'm kind of freaking out to be honest. *laughs*

*Florence touches Raine's knee*

Florence: It's going to be fun!

Jimmy: And you Scarlett?

Scarlett: We're going to spend a few days with Colin's family and celebrate with my family. Rose is so excited for Christmas, still hoping to have a cat as a present. *laughs*

Raine: I don't care, I'm gonna give her a cat.

Scarlett: Oh please don't.

*laughs*

Jimmy: Well it was great to have you guys here! And congratulations for the movie!

Florence: Yeah, thank you for having us!

Raine: Thank you, Jimmy!

Scarlett: Thank you, bye.