42

Not long after, Shen Wenhan and Ma Xiangyun came to pay New Year's greetings.

As soon as Shen Wenhan and Ma Xiangyun entered the room, they immediately said, "Uncle Guoqiang, Aunt Qiuhua, Happy Chinese New Year."

Li Qiuhuale greeted them and gave them red envelopes happily.

Seeing Ma Xiangyun, Song Ruyi just remembered, she originally planned to secretly ask how Song Ruyu felt about Ma Xiangyun.

As a result, after playing cards last night, she forgot about it.

Song Ruyi sneaked up to Song Ruyu's side while they were all talking and no one noticed their kung fu for the time being.

"Brother, can I ask you a question quietly?" Song Ruyi lowered her voice and said to Song Ruyu.

"What's the matter?"

Seeing Song Ruyi like this, Song Ruyu also lowered the volume,

"Cough, cough, brother, I just wanted to ask, what do you think of Ma Zhiqing?"

Song Ruyu did not expect that Song Ruyi was mysterious, Just to ask this question.

He didn't even think about it, so he said, "How about what? People are not bad. People who can be friends with you must not be wrong."

"Ah? Apart from this, there is nothing else?"

"What else? Besides, she treats you well?"

"..."

Okay, Song Ruyi didn't think that Song Ruyu seemed to have a low EQ and IQ, but he didn't expect that his own emotional issues would be so sluggish.

Song Ruyi had no choice but to say sorry to Ma Xiangyun silently in her heart. She really thought about helping her. Who made her eldest brother not live up to her expectations.

After a while, Song Youcai also came.

As soon as Song Youcai entered the room, the lively atmosphere in the room froze.

The Song Ruyi family had a complete falling out with Song Daniel and others. This year, Song Daniel was very sensible and did not come to Song Guoqiang.

It is estimated that Song Guoqiang didn't give him face last time, and it also made him feel shameless, so he temporarily restrained his own thoughts.

Not to mention Song Guodong, he made a fuss a few times but got nothing. After that, Song Guodong also stopped.

Under such circumstances, Song Youcai could still come to pay New Year's greetings, no one would have thought.

Li Qiuhua and Song Guoqiang reacted quickly, and they hurriedly greeted Song Youcai to enter the door.

"Youcai, come in and sit."

Song Youcai said with a smile, "Second Uncle, Second Aunt, Happy Chinese New Year. I just came to pay my respects for the New Year, so I won't sit down."

Song Youcai also knew that his family was not treated by others. See, he didn't want to be annoying too long.

Seeing that Song Youcai refused to sit in the room and insisted on leaving, Li Qiuhua hurried back to the room and gave him a red envelope prepared in advance for the children who came to pay New Year's greetings.

"Youcai, you take this, the New Year's money that my second uncle and I gave you."

"Second aunt, no need, I can't accept this red envelope. I'll go first, and there are several others who want to pay New Year's greetings later." Song Youcai Waving hands again and again.

He was just here to pay his respects for the new year, and he didn't mean to take advantage of it.

Li Qiuhua didn't allow him to refuse, so he shoved the red envelope directly into his hand, "You can take it if you give it to you. There's not much money in it. It's a good New Year's Eve."

Song Youcai refused, so he had to accept it. "Thank you second uncle and second aunt."

Song Youcai felt warm in his heart. Second uncle and second aunt were very nice people, and they were very easy to get along with. As long as they were good to them, they would definitely give back.

It's a pity that Song Daniel and others have never understood this truth.

After Song Youcai left, Li Qiuhua sighed again, "Youcai is a good kid, but it's a pity..."

Li Qiuhua didn't say it in front of Shen Wenhan and Ma Xiangyun.

However, Song Guoqiang understood her meaning very well.

If Song Youcai's parents were not Song Guodong and Zhao Hongxia, he should be able to do something.

***

When Song Youcai came home, he had just walked into the yard when he heard Zhao Hongxia and Song Guodong arguing.

"Song Guodong, why do you ask me to serve your mother again? You are all unwilling to let me live a quiet life during the Chinese New Year? Since the day I married you, I haven't had a good life for so many years. It doesn't matter, no matter how poor you are, I choose the days myself, and I recognize it. But why does your mother tease me all day long?!"

From the sound of her voice, Zhao Hongxia had collapsed.

The reality is the same, Zhao Hongxia sat on the head of the kang, crying and blowing her nose.

Since these days, Zhao Hongxia has suffered a lot.

Chen Xiulian's legs recovered pretty well, and she was able to walk away on crutches.

However, Chen Xiulian wanted to lie on the kang, like the master of the landlord's family, instructing Zhao Hongxia, letting her do this and that, carrying feces and urine.

Every time Zhao Hongxia wanted to quit, Song Guodong would persuade her to take care of Chen Xiulian, so that if Chen Xiulian found out the truth about her broken leg one day, she would not be held accountable.

All these, Zhao Hongxia endured it, and as a result, she couldn't get a rest after the new year.

This morning, Song Guodong asked her to serve Chen Xiulian again.

Zhao Hongxia finally couldn't take it anymore, she made a big fire at Song Guodong.

Song Guodong always speaks at home, but this time, Song Guodong was silent.

After a long time, Song Guodong muffled his voice and said, "I also know that you are difficult, you, you can bear with it, and when my mother's legs are completely healed, just..."

"Bah!!! Hold on to the fart!!!"

Before Song Guodong finished speaking, Zhao Hongxia broke out again.

She scolded angrily, "Chen Xiulian is your mother, if you don't go to filial piety to her, why should you let me serve her and endure her? I don't care, what your mother likes in the future, if you can bear it, then you will serve her. , don't drag me!!!"

"Zhao Hongxia, you made me a big man, how can I serve my mother? Besides, I made you bear it, isn't it for the good of our family? Song Guoqiang used to give our mother a pension every month. Fei, all that money has been saved by her. You treat my mother well now, won't the money in her hands be ours in the future?"

"You can pull it down, our Youcai needs money to find a partner. Marrying a daughter-in-law, your mother also knows the conditions of our family, but she refuses to take a penny. That's all, you still want me to count on the money in her hand? I bah, Song Guodong, wake up quickly, Do you think that with Gu Xuemin around, your mother can still favor you as a useless bastard like before?"

Song Guodong's hand paused, what Zhao Hongxia said was true.

However, the three words "wonderful" made Song Guodong angry, "Zhao Hongxia, don't take an inch. You have loved it, but you have not loved it."

"Song Guodong, what is your attitude? You dare to dislike me? I, I I fought with you..."

Zhao Hongxia rushed towards Song Guoqiang with her claws, and after a while, there was a crackling sound in the room.

Song Youcai stood outside the door for a while, then turned his head and left.

The warmth I had just felt from Song Ruyi's house was completely exhausted at this moment.

Just at this moment, Song Yuqin came out of the room and saw Song Youcai, she leaned over and said sarcastically, "Tsk tsk tsk, it's so pitiful, you went to greet Song Guoqiang and Li Qiuhua early in the morning, and the result, They didn't even let you eat."

Song Youcai frowned, "That's our second uncle and second aunt, how can you just call them by name?"

Song Yuqin sneered, "Hmph, do you really treat them as relatives? Or did you see them as prosperous, so you joined them as pugs? Stop joking, your second uncle is called Gu Xuemin."

Song Yuqin couldn't see it for a long time Getting used to Song Youcai, Song Guoqiang no longer regards them as relatives, but Song Youcai still rushed to get together in front of others.

The whole family is a bad person, but he is a good person, which makes people look uncomfortable.

What made her even more angry was that Song Guoqiang and Li Qiuhua were really good to Song Youcai.

"You can think what you want, I don't care about you. But you, if you have the time to stare at me, you might as well think about how to marry Gu Jin as soon as possible."

Song Youcai knew Song Yuqin very well, and he picked up Song Yuqin's pain point, mercilessly slapped back.

After finishing speaking, Song Youcai went back to the room without caring about Song Yuqin's reaction.

Song Yuqin stood alone in the yard, with a gloomy expression on her face.

***

A few days after the new year, Song Ruyi and others began to prepare to go to the imperial capital.

Song Ruyi and Shen Wenhan are both students of Imperial University, and the school starts at the same time. Song Ruyu was admitted to the Imperial Capital University of Finance and Economics, and the start of the semester was two days away from the Imperial Capital University.

Only Song Rulin reported that the Imperial Capital Military Academy started a full week earlier.

After some discussion, everyone decided to set off at the same time.

After hearing about this, Ma Xiangyun also made a special trip to Song Ruyi's house.

"Ruyi, why are you leaving so soon? It would be nice to stay a few more days. If you leave, I don't know who to play with."

Song Ruyi is Ma Xiangyun's best friend in Songjiazhuang at present. Song Ruyi wants to She was very reluctant to go.

Of course, she must be reluctant to bear Song Ruyu, but she did not dare to say those words.

"My second brother started school early, so we left a few days early. Xiangyun, if you want me, you can go to the imperial capital to play with me in the future, or we can meet when I come back from vacation." Song Ruyi comforted.

Ma Xiangyun's score was over the line, but it wasn't too high. He was just admitted to the city's normal university, not too far from Songjiazhuang.

"That's the only way."

Ma Xiangyun tried hard to cover up her depression. She knew very well that after Song Ruyu went to study in the imperial capital, the distance between her and Song Ruyu would only get further and further away.

This thought in her heart, it is estimated that she will never tell him in this life.

From the beginning of preparing the luggage to the day before departure, the three Song Ruyi brothers and sisters have been persuading Song Guoqiang and Li Qiuhua to go to the imperial capital with them.

Halfway through, Gu Wenshan also sent a letter, saying that he had reserved a house for Song Guoqiang in the imperial capital, and let him and Li Qiuhua live in the imperial capital, so that they could take care of a few children nearby.

Song Guoqiang and Li Qiuhua refused without thinking, no matter who persuaded them to no avail.

They have lived in Songjiazhuang for decades and have no plans to start over in a new city.

The day before he left, Li Qiuhua was lying on the kang, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

Song Guoqiang, who had been lying there with his eyes closed, finally asked, "Qiuhua, what's wrong? Can't bear the children?"

Song Guoqiang asked, and the tears in Li Qiuhua's eyes instantly fell.

Her voice was choked, "It's not reluctant, those children have never been so far from home since they were young. Especially Ruyi, she is the baby I grew up in my hand, and suddenly one day, she is going to such a far place, I, when I think about it, my heart hurts in a panic..."

"Qiuhua, don't be sad, the children are admitted to college and go to the big city, this is a good thing, we should be happy. "

I know, I just can't control myself."

"I can't bear them either." Song Guoqiang held Li Qiuhua's hand in the dark, "If it really doesn't work, let's move to the imperial capital?"

Song Guoqiang thought about it, and finally made this decision.

Having lived in Songjiazhuang for decades, except for Song Daniu, Song Guoqiang has a deep friendship with the land of Songjiazhuang and other villagers and friends.

However, he was ultimately willing to compromise for the sake of the children.

"Really?"

"Well, after the children are gone, let's have a good discussion."

"Okay."

After listening to Song Guoqiang's words, Li Qiuhua was finally not so sad.

***

The next morning, before dawn, Li Qiuhua got up to make breakfast.

After Song Ruyi and the others got up, Li Qiuhua's breakfast was ready.

Song Ruyi got closer, only to find that Li Qiuhua's eyes were slightly red and swollen, and at first glance, she was crying behind her back.

Song Ruyi's heart was also uncomfortable, she asked distressedly, "Mom, why do you wake up so early, why don't you sleep much?"

"I made some steamed buns for you, as well as pickles and meat sauce, keep it for you There 's no way to eat."

In fact, not only that, the night before, Li Qiuhua also made more than ten marinated eggs, intending to let them take them away.

From Songjiazhuang to the imperial capital, you must first go to the county seat, then take the bus to the city, and finally take the train to the imperial capital.

Along the way, it will take several days.

What Li Qiuhua thought was that if it was inconvenient to buy food during this period, the dry food that he brought with him could be used for emergencies.

"Mom, thank you for your hard work."

Song Ruyi stepped forward and gave Li Qiuhua a hug.

Li Qiuhua almost couldn't stand it anymore, and cried again, she quickly pushed Song Ruyi away, "Okay, hurry up to eat, don't waste time."

After a while, Song Ruyu and Song Rulin got up, and Li Qiuhua also rushed to eat. .

After breakfast, Shen Wenhan also came with his luggage.

"Wenhan, did you have breakfast? Would you like to eat some before leaving?" Li Qiuhua asked.

"Auntie, no need, I left after eating."

Shen Wenhan was right. Although he didn't have any friends at the Educated Youth Academy, he usually didn't cause trouble, and he didn't get involved in other people's affairs. On the contrary, his popularity was not bad.

Everyone knew that Shen Wenhan was leaving today, and last night everyone cooked a table of dishes for Shen Wenhan to see off.

This morning, everyone even prepared breakfast for him.

Although Shen Wenhan didn't say much, he had already firmly remembered everyone's kindness in his heart.

After everyone was ready, Chen Xiaolong also arrived outside the gate at the time agreed in advance.

Song Guoqiang and Li Qiuhua locked the door and got into Chen Xiaolong's car together.

Perhaps it was because the parting was imminent. After getting in the car, no one spoke, even Song Rulin, who had always been impatient, was silent.

Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, Chen Xiaolong smiled and said, "Brother Guoqiang, I really envy you. Several children are so promising. If those stinky boys in my family are as smart as them, I will be satisfied."

Song Guoqiang twitched the corners of his mouth, "Where, where, your child is still young, and there are still many years before the university entrance exam. As long as you urge your children to study from now on, they will definitely not be bad in the future."

Chen Xiaolong also nodded in agreement, " Isn't it? I used to think that reading was not very useful. Now I have found out how useful it is. It is hard to say, but at least it can help children go from the countryside to the city, which is comparable to digging in the soil for a lifetime. Eat more."

"Yes, Xiaolong, you are right to think so. I believe that your children will definitely be successful in the future."

Chen Xiaolong laughed happily, "Then borrow Guoqiang's auspicious words.

" Due to Chen Xiaolong's interruption, the atmosphere along the way was not as solemn as before.

After Li Qiuhua's reluctance was softened, she began to instruct her constantly, "When you guys arrive at school, don't forget to write to your family. If you don't have enough money and tickets, you must tell us in advance, When you go out, don't go hungry."

After she finished speaking, she did not forget to tell Song Ruyu, "Ruyu, when you are fine, remember to visit her in Ruyi's school, and don't let her be bullied. It 's gone." The

reason why she didn't tell Song Rulin was because Song Rulin went to a military academy, and once he went in, he didn't know when he would be able to take a vacation.

Song Ruyu nodded, "Mom, don't worry, I will never let Ruyi be wronged."

"Aunt Qiuhua, don't worry, I am in the same school as Ruyi, and I will protect her." Shen Wenhan also assured her. road.

However, he said this, but reminded Song Guoqiang.

Song Guoqiang stared closely at Shen Wenhan, "You must be careful when you arrive at the imperial capital. Don't think that the emperor is too far away, so we can't do

anything about you." Song Guoqiang's sense of proportion will be easy to hear. knowledge.

Song Ruyu and Song Rulin instantly set their sights on Shen Wenhan.

Song Ruyi's face blushed instantly, "Dad, what are you talking about, Shen Wenhan is not what you think."

Song Guoqiang glared at her, "What do you think I think? You stupid girl, I said this It 's not all for your own good."

"Mom, look at my dad." Song Ruyi looked at Li Qiuhua helplessly.

She thought, Li Qiuhua has always been very satisfied with Shen Wenhan, no matter what Shen Wenhan does, she feels good, this time, Li Qiuhua will definitely speak for her.

However, what she didn't expect was that Li Qiuhua actually said, "Ruyi, listen to your father, I also think your father is right."

Li Qiuhua was indeed very satisfied with Shen Wenhan, but, just as Song Guoqiang was worried, Li Qiuhua Nor do they hope that Shen Wenhan will do something to Song Ruyi when they are far away in the imperial capital and they can't see it.

If it is known, even if she gets married in the future, it will not be good for Song Ruyi's reputation.

Song Ruyi was immediately stunned, but Shen Wenhan was able to stabilize, "Uncle Guoqiang, Aunt Qiuhua, don't worry, I said before that Ruyi and I are together for the purpose of getting married, and I'll be there for the rest of my life. Love her and respect her,"

Shen Wenhan's words made Song Guoqiang quite satisfied, "You'd better do what you say."

"That's for sure."

When we arrived at the county seat, just in time for the bus heading for the city, which was about to depart. .

The old bus was full of people, and there was not even a seat.

Song Ruyi and the others came late. After putting away their luggage, they squeezed into the car.

Song Ruyu and Song Rulin led the way, and Shen Wenhan was behind Song Ruyi.

I finally got into the car, and as soon as I stood firm, the car started.

Song Ruyi and others only had time to wave to Song Guoqiang and Li Qiuhua across the window.

After their figures completely disappeared, the tears in Song Ruyi's eyes instantly flowed down.

Song Ruyu and Song Rulin turned their backs to Song Ruyi and did not see her cry.

Standing behind her, Shen Wenhan protected her in his arms, "Ruyi, don't be too sad, we just left for a few months, and we'll be back after the holiday."

"Well, I know."

At the same time, outside Song Ruyi's house, Song Yuqin was standing there with a look of grief and resentment.

hateful! She is still a step too late! ! !

Song Yuqin only learned yesterday that Song Ruyi will leave for the imperial capital this morning.

Song Yuqin, who knew the news, also didn't sleep well all night.

She was very unwilling. Ever since she came back from rebirth, Song Ruyi, who had been trampled under her feet, actually went farther and farther.

And she, after robbing Song Ruyi's object, was like being hit by evil, and her life was getting worse day by day.

Especially Gu Jin, who couldn't find anyone on the phone, everyone said he was on a mission.

There was no response to the letter, and Gu Jin's promised marriage was gone.

In fact, at this time, Song Yuqin can guess to some extent. Without Gu Wenshan's background, it is not certain that Gu Jin will be able to reach such a high position in his previous life.

If one goes wrong, Gu Jin might even be discharged from the army.

Because of this reason, in Song Yuqin's heart, only 60% of the thought of marrying Gu Jin remained.

If there was a chance to have a better choice, Song Yuqin would immediately abandon Gu Jin.

After thinking about it, she finally decided that this morning, before Song Ruyi went out, she would expose to Shen Wenhan that Song Ruyi had been in love with Gu Jin before, and that she had stalked Gu Jin.

In her hand, Gu Jin had written to her a letter, which also mentioned that Song Ruyi loved him very much.

Song Yuqin didn't want to talk about this before, one was afraid that Song Ruyi would take this opportunity to get involved with Gu Jin again.

Again, it's the fear that everyone will ruin her reputation because she robs someone else.

Now, Song Yuqin's mind is full of resentment, she just wants to get revenge on Song Ruyi.

She didn't believe that Gu Jin would have no grudge against a woman who once loved others deeply.

As long as there is a crack in their relationship, Song Yuqin believes that the two of them will be separated sooner or later.

It's just that Song Yuqin didn't even calculate it, because she didn't sleep well last night, so she woke up late today.

When she came here, only General Tie was left to hold the door.

Even though Song Yuqin has all kinds of strategies in her heart, she has nothing to do if Song Ruyi is not here.

Song Yuqin stood there for a while, then turned her head and walked towards the educated youth courtyard.

At this time, Duan Xiaoxue was sitting on the edge of the kang, hugging her legs, and was in a daze.

She had known for a long time that Shen Wenhan would definitely go to the imperial capital to go to school, and she had been mentally prepared in advance.

However, when this day finally came, Duan Xiaoxue knew that her heart was more than half empty and she couldn't do anything.

Song Yuqin came in and saw her appearance, and her anger suddenly came up. She rushed forward in three or two steps and grabbed Duan Xiaoxue, " Duan Xiaoxue, you lived quite comfortably here. Tell me, when will you repay the money you owe me?"

Unprepared, she almost fell off the kang by being pulled by Song Yuqin like this.

Duan Xiaoxue shouted angrily, "Song Yuqin, is there something wrong with you? Go take your medicine when you are sick, why are you going crazy here?"

"What are you asking about? I want to ask you, where are you from? You owe me money but don't want to pay it back."

Song Yuqin was annoyed by Duan Xiaoxue, "I haven't come to see you for a while, don't you think that you don't need to pay me back the ten dollars?"

Duan Xiaoxue said. A trace of panic and guilt flashed in her eyes, and then she raised her voice and said, "What ten dollars, why don't I know, when did you lend me money? If I had ten dollars, I would still need it. Eat whole grains?"

Duan Xiaoxue used to seldom eat coarse grains. Her centimeters were not enough and she had no grain, so she gave the brigade for grain.

She would rather owe more and more foreign debts than condescend to eat coarse grains.

It was as if, in Duan Xiaoxue's heart, not eating coarse grains was her last insistence as a city dweller.

It's just that I don't know what happened recently. When the brigade saw that she wanted to borrow food, they refused to borrow anything. No matter how much Duan Xiaoxue promised, it was useless.

With no other way, Duan Xiaoxue, the "little princess", has recently started eating coarse grains like everyone else.

She declared to the public that she was truly experiencing rural life and was ready to integrate with the villagers in a down-to-earth manner.

Duan Xiaoxue said righteous words, but everyone knows that the reason is actually just two words: no money.

How could Song Yuqin have imagined that Duan Xiaoxue would actually deny the account. It was the first time she met a rogue other than her own family.

Song Yuqin said incredulously, "Duan Xiaoxue, how dare you deny it? It was clearly agreed at the beginning..."

Halfway through, Song Yuqin stopped. The room of the Educated Youth Academy was not soundproof, and she was afraid that others would overhear her.

Duan Xiaoxue obviously relied on this point to decide that Song Yuqin would not dare to mess around.

So, she said triumphantly, "Song Yuqin, you continue to talk, why don't I remember what you said at the beginning?"

Song Yuqin suddenly laughed, "Duan Xiaoxue, are you sure you won't pay me back the ten dollars? Duan Xiaoxue said that Song Yuqin had originally arranged that incident, and she was the one behind everything. If something went wrong, why should she be counted on her own?

Thinking like this, Duan Xiaoxue became even more assertive, "Song Yuqin, if you have evidence, show it. If you don't have evidence, don't bullshit in front of me, it's better not to lean in front of me."

Song Yuqin was so angry that she nodded again and again, "Okay, you can. Duan Xiaoxue, sooner or later you will have to pay it back. You'd better remember this sentence for me."

Duan Xiaoxue said nonchalantly, "Thank you, Don't be afraid, if there is retribution, it will also be on you, the military advisor behind the scenes."

"You!!!"

Song Yuqin and Duan Xiaoxue, who were making a fuss in the educated youth courtyard, none of them thought that Shen Wenhan would be buried for them before they left. Once you drop a cock, it will explode when the time comes.