The After Math

I sat there in disbelief. Why did my mother say to finish her work? What work was she talking about? I was scared I sat there for a whole ten minutes before getting up to go look for that room mother was talking about. I looked around for a while until I found the hatch along with the hatch was a note it read "hello my Davina if your seeing this that means that I have been taken probably by PR. PR stands for Panic Room. Panic Room is a place where they take people who are not well and try to help them. they study their brain to see why it is different from other brains. The reason why you don't have a government anymore is because of the panic room. Sometimes the panic room does test on the very unwell people they mix different drugs and chemicals. Then they give it to them. The government found out about the panic room and all the locations so the government likely try to stop them but failed and the panic room won because the psychos have been genetically modified. They're becoming more intelligent and dangerous. my colleagues and I were working together in an attempt to cure the individuals with dysfunctions. We were heading on a plane on the 20 of December so I want you to go and take my place to help them". Love your mother Rosalie.