Time to go

There was a notebook that contain all the information about the panic room and the procedure for how to escape and survive, but the notebook said, "Gear up and go to the coordinates: 61.0137° N, 99.1967° E." Luckily, my phone had service and I was able to Google the coordinates to discover they would lead me to a safe house in Siberia, Russia. Maybe that was where the mother was going to create the cure.  How I was going to get there well by plane of course. I opened the hatch and it was my mother's lab I did not have time to look so I looked are to find another small hatch in the floor that lead to an underground tunnel. I grabbed a backpack that I saw already filled with various supplies that I might need: flashlights, batteries, phone chargers, a pistol, bullets, energy bars, water bottles, emergency blankets, a small tent & sleeping bag, and assorted army surplus survival clothing. I laced up a pair of heavy black boots and put on a black jacket filled with various pockets. After a glance around the room, I almost forgot the bag mother left. Which was a small bag with notes and some testing tubes. I exited through the hatch and ran through the tunnel into a large garage with vehicles. I chose a matte black motorcycle, put on the helmet, revved up the engine, and sped through the secret tunnel.