1st day of school

ASH P.O.V.

Beep, beep, beep. "Uggg, I hate school." I groan

"Up, up, up guys time for breakfast." said Lisa.
"Come on, Ash. Lets go, I'm Hungry." said Haley.

"Yeah, yeah I coming, just give me a sec."

Breakfast went by quickly with the rest of the team joining us.

"Girls, this is our new teammate Ashler. Shes from the states, so lets help her out, ok girls." said Lisa, like she was holding court. "So, Ash I got your schedule. Sadly, we don't have any classes together because all of us are in honors classes."

"Oh, no that sucks." *silently cheering*

"I know, but we will still see you at lunch and at practice. Also whats your number, I'll add you to the team chat." says Haley. "Also, be careful, your in the same classes as the boys team. Such slackers, no wonder they suck."

*bell rings* 

At First period.....

"Hey Doug, looks like I share the same schedule as you guys."
"Thats sweet, you want to hang with us?" asked Doug.

"Yeah, thanks."

"Guys, you remember Ash. Shes in our class. It's cool if she hangs with us, right?"

"Well of course, what kind of men would we be if we turned down the company of a gorgeous female hockey player." says Gord, flirtingly.

"Yeah, ignore him. He's drunk, welcome to the group." says Stevise as we all took seats in the back.

It was nice being around the guys, they all seem pretty cool, except for Xavier, I can't quite get a read on him yet.

The morning classes went by pretty quick and sadly it became time for lunch.

Lunchroom....

"Hey, Ash. How was your morning classes?" Lisa asks.

"They were good, a little different from school in the states, but not so bad."

"So did you meet anyone else?" asked Haley.

"No. I just stayed with the boys for most of the time. They are pretty funny."

"Huh. Well I'm glad you had a good time. We are trying to get you into our classes, it just might take some time, so hang in there." Haley says reassuringly. 

"Cool" 

I stayed quiet the rest of lunch, while the rest of the team talked about a new movie they wanted to see. Thankfully, the bell rang. That signaled the end of school and time for practices to start.

1st Practice not nervous at all, maybe alittle bit..

AN. Updated 12/13/17