CIS

In Ashler's POV.

Welcome to Canada that lingered in my head as we got in the car and drove off towards the school.

25 mins later

We pull up to a sign that say Canadian Sports Institute, Go Highlanders.

"Welcome guys to CIS." says Todd. "Lets grab your stuff and we'll take you to your dorms."

At the dorms...

"Attention students, can the hockey teams come to lobby", went over the PA system.

A few minutes later a group of boys dressed like all teenage boys do and a group of girls who looked like they should be in London having tea with the queen.

"Alright, boys this is your new teammate Doug. He's from the states, so help him out with all the Canadian stuff. Also this is Ashler, she'll be on the girls team. "

"Yes sir, we will try not to corrupt him to much. Hi, I am Gord your team captain, if you need anything, ask Stevise he'll do it. Also, sorry about it, but you're gonna be rooming with LaFlamme. Stevise, show him to his room."

"Right this way."

 "Alright, now Ashler, this is your team. Have fun and get to know each other."

"Hi, Ashler. I am Lisa, the team captain and this is Haley my Alternate captain."

"Nice to meet you, but please just call me Ash."

"Of course, so we are your roomies, yay. We'll show you."

"Sounds good."

  At the Room....

"So that bed, in the corner is yours."

"Thanks. Nice room."

"Aww, thanks. So we have a honors meeting soon, so you just make yourself at home and we will see you later. Toodles."

Great, now what to do?

AN. Updated 12/13/17. Still sorta short. Comment if you want me to expand it. If I get maybe 5 to 10 comments, I'll expand.