Yandere fnaf 1 crew x reader

y/n was an 18 year old man who applied for the job at Fredda Fazbears pizza as a night guard, easy job right? WRONG! What y/n doesn't know is that he just applied for a one way ticket to rape land!
____________________________________

(y/n POV)
It is 11:00 pm and I parked my car in the parking lot and take a good look at the 4 iconic faces of Fredda Fazbears pizza: Bonnie, chica, foxy, and the best of them all... Fredda Fazbear herself! I took a walk around the restaurant to get a good look at my surroundings and even get a close up look at the animatronics.

y/n(in mind): is it just me or do they look... alive?

I shook the thought off my head and before I continue to walk around, I checked the time and it was already 11:56 pm.

y/n:Uh oh, gotta get started on the first night!

I rushed to the office and just in time the clock hit midnight. So I sat there for a few minutes until the phone rang on the desk. I picked up the phone but just as I was about to say hello, the caller said it sooner.

I was scared as fuck now! Turns out that these "family friendly animatronics" are killer robots that stuff you in a suit like your mom stuffs shit in a turkey for thanksgiving! Desperately, I check the camera and as soon as I know it... BONNIE IS OFF THE FUCKING STAGE!

(Bonnie POV)
I was on my way to kill the night guard and I sneaked my way to the window to take a look at this night guard. This night guard had h/c hair and e/c eyes but that wasn't all, whenever he turned on the lights to see me...

y/n: OH SHIT!

He closed the door on me while I just adored his cute face! He was so cute in fact I wanted to rape him 24/7!

(y/n POV)

y/n: OH SHIT!

Out of fear, I closed the door on Bonnie just to see her face turn into a lustful one.

Bonnie: Come on y/n, I just wanna hug you to death!

y/n: Ok, how the fuck do you know my name?

y/n you dumb ass, you have your name tag on you! I face palmed in stupidity as Bonnie just giggles.

Bonnie: By the way y/n, Chica is looking at you.

Bonnie points at where chica is and she too has that lustful look on her face. Scaring the living shit out of me, I shut the door on her face.

Chica: oh y/n, I baked you some pizza! Want a bite...

y/n: don't tell me you just heard the whole conversation and no thanks, I have my own snacks!

y/n(in mind): Chica can cook pizza?!? Damn, she's talented for a robot.

Chica: As for your first question, I heard all of it...

y/n: Well, fuck me then.

Bonnie/Chica: GLADLY!

Then foxy and fredda arrives and starts flirting nonstop. I checked the time and it was 3:30 am.
I checked the power and it was 1% and then... lights went out, doors open, and the animatronics are ready to pounce! Scared, I try to run pass them but they caught me.

y/n: Can we talk about this, I can tell you why it's a bad idea to kill me!

Fredda: Oh silly y/n, we aren't going to kill you. Im going to  r a p e  y o u.

Foxy: HEY, I WAS GONNA RAPE HIM YOU BITCH!

Bonnie: No, I WAS

Chica: No, ME! ME, ONLY!

The crew started arguing about who's gonna rape me but then, out of nowhere, there was this yellow animatronic similar to fredda but is yellow and has black eyes.

y/n: let me guess, your gonna rape me too?

Goldie: you know it cute, names golden fredda but you can call me Goldie. Before you say your name, I already knew you whenever you first stepped foot in this pizzeria.

y/n: Why should I be surprised, literally every one of you is trying to rape me! Is the crew always like this?

Goldie: Yeah, it's every night that they argue and I have to be the one to break up the argument. Speaking of, I should do it know!

As Goldie was breaking the argument, I saw this chance to escape this rape hell! So I silently walked away as they talk about sharing me. Of corse they noticed that I was gone and they all ran after me.

The crew: THERE IS NO ESCAPE SENPAI, YOU WILL BE OURS FOREVER!!!

I was close to the exit only to be grabbed and picked up by Goldie.

Goldie: Now who gave you permission to leave?

y/n: me?

Fredda: naughty boy, guess we're going to punish you!

And so they all drag me away from freedom and into the parts and service room where I was raped to death...
____________________________________
Well, that's it for my first oneshot... hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next oneshot!