Yandere kaiju girls x male reader part 1 (warzone edition)

Y/N is a 21 year old soldier who easily took out a whole nazi base by himself and there were no alarms that went off in the process. (I can't think of anything else)
____________________________________

Y/N was on the plane with a partner who's job is to eliminate all targets before the gas can cover the island of Caldera. Who's the partner you ask? Well, it's none other than abyss with the hauer 77 and the FFAR 1! You had the LW3-Tundra and the Milano 821. The peace didn't last long because a blue beam came out of nowhere damaging one of the turbines.

Y/N: The hell was that?

Abyss: That was an atomic breath that belonged to a kaiju known as Godzilla or gojira, Why is she here!?

Y/N: No time for questions, JUMP!

You and abyss got out of the plane and pulled out the parachute. Abyss then saw goji and had the right mind to say something to get her attention.

Abyss: HEY, BIG LIZARD!

Goji look at abyss in anger but looked at you with a slight blush?

Abyss: I'D SAY WE HAD A GREAT TIME IN BOSTON BEATING GOLDEN NOODLE DRAGONS ASS!

Goji: All you did was distract me, not help!

(Time skip)

You and abyss were halfway killing everybody with no problem whatsoever but then something grabbed you and abyss. What grabbed you was kong.

 What grabbed you was kong

Y/N:

___________________________________Wait what? That wasn't on the script!

Kong looked at Y/N with that same kind of blush but then looked at abyss with anger

Abyss: What are you loo... wait a minute...

Flashback

Abyss was at skull island with a few marines who put gas on a lake where they can wound kong. As they got ready, they saw a dark figure looking at them. (It was dark out so... yeah)

Abyss: got you now big boy.

Abyss threw a fireball at the gas and burnt kong as she ran away.

Abyss: wait it was a she?

Flashback end

Abyss: Heyyyy kong, Sorry I burned ya the last time we met... have mercy on my soul?

Kong:

Abyss: I'LL BE BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Kong: Good riddance.

Kong then turns to you while blushing

Kong: name?

Y/N: Y/N, nice to meet you kong.

Before kong get to say something, a roar was herd behind her.

Kong: What now goji

Goji: You know what I want.

Kong: The human? No, he's mine.

Goji: I saw him first so he's mine!

They fought each other while arguing who should have you.

(Time skip)

You were sitting on the edge of a building eating an MRE (Meal Ready to Eat) when there was some kind of space ship that landed and the door opened as fog escaped the ship (OoOoOoOo, very ominous). A few seconds later the figure stepped out and revealed it to be...

Y/N: So that's the golden noodle dragon abyss has talked about?

Ghidorah: Hello girls

Goji: Ghidorah...

Kong: who?

Ghidorah: I've been watching you for the past 7 years Godzilla, came to understand your talents.

Ghidorah zapped Godzilla and kong down (kong and Godzilla were exhausted from the fight) and she then looked at where you were.

Ghidorah: Oh? What do we have here?

Y/N: Oh shit

You tried to run but she grabbed you and started to look at you.

Ghidorah: Say, you look cute for a human

You blushed from that comment as Ghidorah took you to the ship with her and took off.

Goji: d-damn it

A few minute later, the moth goddess Mothra arrived to see what's going on.

Mothra: Oh my goodness, what happened?!

Goji: Ghi-Ghidorah... she's b-back

Mothra: let me heal you.

Mothra healed both kong and Godzilla

Kong: So how do we get Y/N out of there?

Mothra: Who's Y/N?

Goji: My mate.

Kong: No, my mate.

Mothra: Why don't you just share? If we did, it would be a win for all of us. The other kaiju girls would love him too.

Kong and goji thought about it for a moment and agreed.

Mothra: As for your question kong, let me do the work...

___________________________________

To be continued...